"Can easily with a tap switch and monitor most of the available sensors on your watch."
"Create a custom digital dashboard with just the information you need."
Try the free version here: https://goo.gl/p4Vf2R
- Black and White - An elegant style using icons powered by Font Awesome
- Black on white - Invert the colors and get a new feel on your watch
- Time - Choose between Am/Pm or 24h display
- Date - Choose names for days and months or just numbers
- Sunrise and Sunset times - If there is a location sunrise and sunset times are displayed
- Daily Steps - Choose to see your daily steps
- Realtime Sensor Data - See realtime data from the supported sensors
- Battery Level Indicator - Icon and percentage
- Interlacing - Enable interlacing for enhanced battery savings and Burn in Protection
- Tap and Switch Sensor - With a simple tap on screen you can switch to the next available sensor
- Average Sensor Data - Every 10 minutes get an average of 10 samples for the visible sensor (no battery cost almost), get the steps etc.
- Heart Rate Alarm - Vibration alert for HR above 180bpm
- Low Battery Consumption - Does nothing when inactive or in ambient. Unregisters all actions when not visible!
- Ambient Mode Savings - When in ambient there is no antilaiasing and only the essential info is shown
- Burn in Protection - Never worry for stuck or burned pixels when Athletica uses advanced techniques to handle that
- Interlaced - Old times effect and battery saver
- Day to Night mode - When it's night the colors you have chosen for day will automatically Invert
- HeartRate - Your HR at realtime (requires permission)
- Pressure - Pressure in hPa
- Pressure Altitude - Altitude in meters from pressure
- Temperature - The temperature in Celsius
- Light - The current light intensity in lux
- Magnetic Field - The magnetic field in uT
- Relative Humidity - The relative humidity in percentage
- Accelerometer - The acceleration for x-axis, y-axis, z-axis in m/s^2
- Google Fit Steps - How many step according to Google Fit.
Tested Devices (all should be supported)
- Polar M600
- Motorola Moto 360
- Motorola Moto 360 v2 2015
- Motorola Moto 360 Sport
- Sony Smartwatch 2
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- Huawei Watch
- Asus Zenwatch
- LG G Watch
- LG G Watch R
- LG Watch Urbane
- TAG Heuer Connected
- CASIO Watch WSD-F10
- Location: For showing sunrise and sunset. The calculation needs a coarse location. Nothing is sent to nowhere.
- Body Sensors: For accessing sensors such as heart rate.
- Vibration: For vibrating when switching sensors
- Stay Awake: It's a watch face and needs to run as a wallpaper
Suggestions? Please email me at: email@example.com
Source on Github: https://github.com/jimmykane/Athletica/
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.