It works by creating a transparent/intercepting proxier running on your phone that redirects web traffic to your proxy. Other apps don't have to be aware there is a proxy!
All outgoing traffic is captured, formatted and transmitted through your network's proxy. That means it works with market, all browsers, gmail, maps, and others.
- Supports Http, https, socks4 and socks5 proxies. (Squid, forefront, polipo, tor, apache, privoxy, tinyproxy, etc)
- Limited support for proxy.pac files. Autoproxy will connect to the proxy that is set up to access google.com.
- Basic, Digest, NTLM and NTLMv2 authentication supported
- Multiple proxy settings supported (as many as you need)
- Auto connect to proxy. It will detect your network settings, and connect you automatically when the network is detected (Wifi and Mobile networks)
- Recognizes a network even through Access Points (APs) with different names
- Notifications when proxy is turned on
- Allows you to forward custom ports to proxy
- Allows you to specify destination hosts to be skipped, for use with connectbot or SSH tunnels
- Available in English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Thai, Polish, Indonesian and Serbian
Your phone must be rooted and have iptables installed for Autoproxy to work
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.