HOW TO GET OUT OF BAD POSITIONS ON THE GROUND EVEN IF YOUR OPPONENT IS MUCH BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN YOU
This is the eigth app in the How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent series. It features World Champion BJJ black belt Brandon 'Wolverine' Mullins and Stephan Kesting from Grapplearts.com.
This series is designed to give you the techniques and strategies that are especially effective against opponents who are much bigger, stronger, and more muscular than you. You'll also learn how to stay safe and avoid injury on the mats when rolling with heavier grapplers.
This eighth app, Defense and Escape Gameplan, comes with step-by-step instruction on protecting yourself in bad positions and how to get out of them. Sometimes things just don’t go to plan, and you end up pinned, mounted, and fighting off attacks. These secrets will come in handy almost every time you get swept, taken down, or have your guard passed.
In this app BJJ black belt and world champion Brandon 'Wolverine' Mullins takes you through his best escapes from the mount, technical mount, the quarter guard, rear mount, rear mount with figure 4′d legs, side mount and the turtle. Use these techniques to get out of trouble and get back in the game!
ABOUT BRANDON AND STEPHAN
Brandon Mullins is a BJJ black belt based out of Houston Texas. A very active competitor, Brandon has tested himself in well over 200 competition matches at BJJ, no-gi submission grappling, and Judo tournament compiling a phenomenal record, both with and without the gi: he's won gold medals at the Black Belt division at the No-Gi World Championships… And multiple gold medals in the Advanced division at Grappler’s Quest… And medals at the Mundials, the Pan-Ams, the US Open, and the Gracie World’s.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years. A master teacher, he has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
* 1 hour and 53 minutes
* Professionally filmed and edited
* Complete menus for easy navigation
* Create a list of your favourite sections and exercises using the one-click 'favourite' button
* Download the entire app to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* This is a universal app, which means that it works on both your phone and your tablet - you don't need to buy different versions for each type of device
* BONUS: 'The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu' book for free!
1. Defense and Escape Gameplan
2. Advanced Elbow-Knee Escape vs Mount
3. Foot Drag Escape
4. Double-Unders Escape vs Technical Mount
5. Shrimp and Lift vs Technical Mount
6. Reguarding from the Quarter Guard
7. Following the Hand Escape vs Rear Mount
8. Slow Motion Seoi Nage vs Rear Mount
9. Escaping Rear Mount in Transition
10. Somersault Escape vs Rear Body Triangle
11. Scarola Roll vs Rear Body Triangle
12. Crossing the Arm Escape vs Rear Body Triangle
13. Transitional Foot Drag vs Side Mount
14. Granby Roll vs Side Mount
15. Other Transitional Escapes vs Side Mount
16. Bumping to an Armbar vs Side Mount
17. Pummel Escape vs Side Mount
18. Turtle Escapes
19. Escaping in Transition vs North-South
20. Defending Big Guy Attacks
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.