SWEEP YOUR OPPONENT FROM THE GUARD IN NO GI BJJ
This is the 13th app in the How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent series. It expands upon the strategies and techniques taught by Emily Kwok in previous apps but is also designed as a standalone product.
This series of apps give you the techniques and strategies you need to defend yourself against, and defeat, opponents much larger than yourself using the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
When you’re on your back and fighting from the guard in a no gi situation you can immediately throw out about 75% of the standard BJJ arsenal.
The sad fact is that most sweeps, submissions, and strategies from the bottom in the jiu-jitsu arsenal just won’t work without gripping the gi sleeves and lapels. That is, unless you know how to adapt your game for the fast and slippery world of no gi grappling.
In Volume 13, No Gi Guard Sweeps & Submissions, Emily starts by sharing the secrets to an effective no gi guard. She covers the specific guard positions and techniques that work without the gi so you can stay safe, defend the guard pass, and sweep your opponent in order to get yourself to a dominant pinning position.
In addition to the powerful guard techniques that Emily shares, she will also teach you the most powerful submissions for no gi. She includes the details she’s added to make these submissions devastatingly effective even against someone who is 50 lbs heavier than you.
ABOUT EMILY AND STEPHAN
Emily is a multiple time BJJ world champion, both with and without the gi. She has studied with and learned from many of the top grapplers in the world.
Emily faces people bigger than her on the mats every single day, which has forced her to develop a streamlined and highly efficient approach to jiu-jitsu. She has shared her techniques with thousands of grapplers of all levels at camps, seminars, and at her own school.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years.
A master teacher, Stephan has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his crystal-clear instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
* Get a step-by-step guard sweep and submission techniques specifically designed to work against bigger, stronger opponents.
* 1 hour and 32 minutes of solid, filler-free instruction
* Every technique, strategy and training drill is focused on allowing you to survive and thrive while grappling against opponents much larger than you on the mats
* All the footage has been professionally filmed and edited for maximum ease of learning
* The app includes complete menus for easy navigation
* You can create a list of your favourite techniques and drills using our one-click ‘favourite’ feature
* The same app plays on your phone and tablet, so you don't need to buy it a second time
*The app is designed to download to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* This is a universal app, which means that it works on both your phone and your tablet - you don't need to buy different versions for each type of device
* BONUS: ‘The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’ is free to download with your purhase of this app!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.