This interactive maths resource will identify trouble areas and suggest further studies, and is full of video tutorials and real-life examples to help you revise and practise, progress and get top exam results.
Collins Revision Geometry contains nearly 100 revision guide chapters, 400 practice and assessment questions, over 40 video tutorials – AND MORE – on topics pertaining to:
• Perimeter, area and volume
• Shape and angles
• Pythagoras and trigonometry
• Scales and measure
• Transformational geometry and vectors
• Constructions, loci, theorems and proof
With Collins Revision Geometry you can now hone your mathematics skills wherever you are.
• Be inspired by interactive animations, exciting video clips of students teaching a problem, real-life examples of maths at work, worked exam questions, tutorials and more
• Choose precisely which topics to revise and practise with material corresponding to the Collins New GCSE Maths scheme
• Test yourself with interactive assessment questions that identify trouble areas and suggest relevant further revision
Videos are downloaded separately by the app, directly to your device, upon installation.
Collect all four Apps covering all four GCSE maths strands, for a total of 900 practice questions, 300 assessment questions and 130 video clips!
The Collins GCSE Maths Revision app series includes:
1. Collins Revision Number
2. Collins Revision Statistics
3. Collins Revision Algebra
4. Collins Revision Geometry
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.