CopperCube is a 3D editor for creating interactive 3D applications or simple games for Flash / Stage 3D, WebGL or as application. No programming is necessary for this. Simply import your 3D models, specify camera controllers and behaviors, and hit 'publish'.
It is intended to be used for creating 3D educational programs, architectural visualizations, military simulations, product configurators, games, e-learning applications and 3D prototypes. And it can be used to convert 3D models to WebGL or Flash Stage 3D / Molehill.
This is the light edition of CopperCube, limited to 10 scenes per file, but otherwise, it is fully functional:
– It supports the import of 22 3D file formats such as 3D Max .3ds, AutoCAD .dxf, Maya .obj, COLLADA .dae, Lightwave .lwo, Truespace .cob and .scn, and many more: .ply, .stl, bps, lmts, .mesh, .x, .ase, .oct, .dmf
– Realtime 3D character animation, with an unlimited amount of joints
– Supports the features of the latest Flash Player 11 as well as older players
– Renders using OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL or Stage 3D
– Simple, pre created Game AI behaviors included
– Various camera controllers included: for third person cameras, first person shooters, model viewers, panorama views
– Includes a global illumination lightmap renderer
– Supports 3D sound
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.