Learn the essentials of finalizing and exporting your Media Composer 6 project in this information packed, 34-video collection by Avid Master Trainer, Jeff Greenberg.
All the cuts have been made. Everything's looking and sounding good. The client has granted approval. Now it’s time to get this final production out into the world! In this tutorial Jeff Greenberg takes you through the process, set-by-step.
Jeff begins with a series of videos on Finalizing where you’ll see how to add Start Filler, Bars and Tones and how to check for audio peaks and flash frames and how to generate sequence reports.
In the next section you’ll master the exporting process for all major formats from Pro Tools to YouTube. From there you’ll learn some very important Media Management concepts and essential tools to keep your project lean and mean. The final section is all about Transcoding and Consolidation. Here Jeff shows you how to Transcode AMA clips and sequences. You’ll also learn how to perform Audio Sample Rate Conversion and how to Consolidate your production.
Table of contents:
1. Starting Timeode & Adding Filler
2. Adding Bars
3. Adding Tone
4. Audio Peaks & Flash Frames
5. Generating a Timeline Report
6. Section 1 Review
7. Crash Record
8. Sequence Time Output
9. Guide To Other Output Formats
10. Section 2 Review
11. A Word About Output
12. Using Send To (Squeeze)
13. Exporting a Still
14. Customizing Export Settings
15. Exporting a QuickTime Reference
16. Exporting QT File (Digital Master)
17. Exporting QT File for YouTube (HD)
18. Exporting to Pro Tools
19. Exporting to After Effects
20. Section 3 Review
21. Locking & Unlocking Clips
22. Deleting in a Bin
23. Opening the Media Tool
24. Delete a Clip & Renders
25. Find All Media in a Project
26. Find All Media in a Sequence
27. Reference Clips – What's Attached to a Sequence
28. Section 4 Review
29. Why Transcode & Consolidate?
30. Transcoding AMA Clips
31. Transcoding Only AMA Used Material
32. Sample Rate Conversion
33. Consolidating the Entire Project
34. Consolidating the Main Sequence
35. Section 5 Review
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.