Step by step, picture by picture, with Tom Ang’s Digital Photography app to hand, you’ll soon be taking pictures you can be proud of, wherever you are, whatever your situation.
Based on Tom’s hugely popular book, How to Photograph Absolutely Everything, this is the app that shows you how to photograph any subject you might encounter, with 85 fantastic guides, all in a simple step-by-step format.
With three ways to search for content and clear instructions within each guide, this is the most handy, comprehensive and user-friendly photography app on the market. No matter what camera you use, and whatever your level of expertise, Tom’s inspiring images and jargon-free guidance will take your photography to the next level!
– Video introduction from Tom Ang, setting you on the path to photographic success
– The complete search function allows you to flick though each of the 85 guides and access the huge amount of content this app has to offer:
o Browse by subject: people, landscapes, nature, animals, architecture, events and artistic expression.
o Browse by filter: in a unique spinner format, select your subject, conditions and style and be whisked to the right guide (or guides) for your shot.
o Search by keyword – have a question about ‘light trails’? Search for the words and find yourself at the guide that will help.
– Step by Step: Walking you through each stage of the process to get that perfect shot. Tom’s tips make it possible to take a great photo, every time.
– Settings: This tab allows you to tap and reveal the suggested camera settings for each shot
– See also: Suggested alternative guides to help and inspire. Tap on any one of the suggestions and you’ll be taken to that guide.
– Tap on any photo and see it in detail on the full screen – pinch the screen to zoom in for close-ups.
– Bookmark: Add your favorite guides to your bookmarks page and get the advice you need at the tap of the screen.
– Glossary: There may be some photography terms that you’re not familiar with – never fear! The glossary will help.
ABOUT TOM ANG
Tom Ang is an award-winning photographer, the presenter of BBC TV’s A Digital Picture of Britain, and a best-selling author who has sold more than two million books worldwide. He was Senior Lecturer in Photographic Practice at the University of Westminster for 12 years, and has worked as a technical and picture editor for numerous specialist publications.
His photographs have been exhibited around the world and he has contributed to magazines such as What Digital Camera, MacUser, and Creative Arts. Tom won the Thomas Cook Travel Book Award for his photographic coverage of the Marco Polo Expedition, which retraced the modern land crossing from Europe to China via Central Asia. He is now a full-time photographer and writer.
We are award-winning publishers for adults and children. We craft illustrated reference products – books, ebooks and apps – for people in over 100 countries and 60 languages. Founded in London in 1974 we are enormously proud to be the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher.
Everything we make strives to be approachable, authoritative and beautifully illustrated.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.