Measure Range of Motion (ROM) simply and Easily with 3 taps.
Forget your Goniometer and GetMyROM.
Celebrating over 5 years in the App Store
Inter-rater reliability ICC of 0.92 to 0.94 vs Standard Goniometer at 0.91 for shoulder ER.
Findings demonstrated a strong positive correlation between the GetMyROM app and the digital inclinometer for measuring passive ROM of the elbow (r=.98, p<.01) and wrist (r=.97, p<.01)
Turn your iPhone® or iPod Touch into a Digital Inclinometer
Measure your Range of Motion (ROM) quickly and easily with your iPhone® or iPod Touch™.
For PTs, OTs, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Chiropractors, ATCs, Personal Trainers and other health and fitness professionals.
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Add Notes to your ROM measurements
* Record Start/Stop and Total Joint Range of Motion
* Select Side of Body (Left/Right)
* Select Joint (Shoulder/Hip/Knee etc)
* Select Motion (Flexion/Extension/Abduction etc)
* More accurate and easy to read than a standard bubble inclinometer
* It includes the ability to save joint ROM by date and time
Designed by a PT to help improve the reliability and validity of ROM measurements
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.