GoodSync Pro Desktop for Mac automatically synchronizes and backs up all of your photos, music, contacts, email, and other important files between all of your desktops, laptops, servers, and external hard drives. GoodSync features the all new GoodSync Connect, which allows users to connect two or more computers directly, in a peer-to-peer style, without using intermediate servers to store files (online storage services). Since GoodSync Connect stores your data on your own computers, and not a 3rd party online service, you never have to pay for storage!
Simply setup a GoodSync Connect account, link each computer to the same account, and use GoodSync Connect to seamlessly connect your computers. Then you can create any number of sync jobs to keep your data in sync between your computers directly.
GoodSync also introduces block-level synchronization. When a user changes a file, most backup and synchronization programs can identify that the file has changed and upload/download the entire file. With GoodSync, only the specific parts of the file that have changed are identified and synchronized. Backing up your files has never been easier and faster!
- Backup your files to portable drives, mobile devices and to FTP, S3, GDocs, SkyDrive, DAV or another computer.
- Automatically keep all your computers in sync between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, SkyDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- Use GoodSync Connect to sync files directly between your computers, without slowness introduced by syncing via 3rd party servers.
- Sync files on your command, periodically, by a schedule or in real time (on file change).
- Access your music, photos or video from any computer, anytime.
- And so much more!