Detect Hard Drive Issues Before Catastrophe Strikes
The work that you do on your computer is extremely important, so why leave potential hard drive issues up to fate? By the time your system starts behaving strangely or making odd noises, it may be too late to save your data! With Hard Disk Sentinel, you’ll always have a complete overview of your hard disk drive’s health, so you can spot potential problems before they result in an irrecoverable data catastrophe.
Hard Disk Sentinel is your key to identifying, testing, diagnosing, and repairing hard drive problems, even with Solid State Drives.
With Hard Disk Sentinel, you can instantly see reports detailing the total health of your drive, including temperature, self-monitoring data, transfer speeds, and more. Any deviation in these factors could be an early warning sign of impending drive failure!
Hard Disk Sentinel also works on hard disks that are being used in external USB or e-SATA enclosures and RAID controllers.
If your data is important, you owe it to yourself to get a copy of Hard Disk Sentinel today!
Boasting the most sensitive disk health rating system ever, Hard Disk Sentinel Professional will let you know about potential issues far sooner than any other program on the market today. You even enjoy the benefit of having automatic and scheduled disk backup options, which can work quickly to preserve your valuable bytes.
Award-winning Hard Disk Sentinel Professional offers complete data protection solution for all installed storage devices. No need to use separate tools to verify internal hard disks, external hard disks, SSDs, disks in RAID arrays as these are all included in a single software.
– Constant disk monitoring
– Disk tests to fix problems
– Scheduled and automatic backup functions (PRO version)
– Portable version (use without installation)
– Remote monitoring, advanced disk control and management features
– Free life-of-product technical support and help
– Lifetime License – no update or subscription costs
Why go Professional?
The major benefit of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional version is the advanced functionality which helps in both diagnosing and fixing problems related to hard disks / SSDs. These functions include:
- Complete backup solution and Panic Backup – configurable backup projects to be executed on a scheduled basis and/or upon different conditions. For example automatic backup when hard disk reports new problems or when hard disk health drops below specified thresholds and so
- Automatic hard disk testing: schedule hard disk tests as backup project to be executed regularly on specified (or even all) installed hard disks
- Advanced disk testing functions to reveal and fix problems with hard disks and SSDs. These include Disk menu -> Refresh data area (especially useful for pendrives/memory cards) and Disk menu -> Reinitialise Disk Surface – today’s best method to fix hard disk problems by using special overwrite patterns and clearing the disk surface (a simpler function may be incorrectly called as low level format in other software)
- Industry and government standard data destruction function: the above mentioned Reinitialise Disk Surface function prevents any kind of data recovery even performed by special data recovery companies. Useful before replacing / selling / releasing hard disks
- Portable version: Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Portable version can be used to diagnose hard disk(s) without installation, just by connecting a pendrive with this version
- Professional Family license: this package can be used on up to 5 computers (or one or more licenses can be used with the above mentioned Portable version)
- More frequent updates: un-official (beta) versions are frequently available in “Professional” edition on both www.hdsentinel.com and our www.facebook.com/
- New features and functions available in Professional version only