Holidays for countries: D-A-CH-US-FR-ES-CN-UK-PL-CZ. Send it per email as .iCal file to your PC or Mac and sync with iTunes to your iPhone or iPod Touch.
– Connect per WLAN, GPRS, EDGE or UMTS.
– All Contents can displayed only online.
– For a continuing service and functioning of the holidays-data website there is no guarantee.
– The data is always up-to-date, without updating the program itself.
– New Countries can be added.
– The data and functions are maintained and expanded by Pocketkai.
– There is always data for the actual Year + 30 years available.
– Theoretically the holidays can be calculated until Year 9999.
– Direkt entering into the iPhone Calendar is not supported. But sending the data as .iCal-file per eMail makes it for this online-app possible.
– When Holidays is displayed, select country and Year.
– If wanted send selected holidays-data as .iCal to yourself per eMail.
– If you want, then you can send this file also to your friends, assumed they agree.
– Receive this mail with PC or Mac
– transfer the data on the Mac into the Calendar.
– On PC the data lands into Outlook
– Synchronise your iPhone or iPod Touch with iTunes and you have the holidays-data in the Calendar of your device.
– In the program you can navigate back with the button 'Back'.
– The .iCal-file cannot be oppened on iPhone or iPod Touch!
– For that use a PC or Mac.
– iPhone or iPod Touch with OS 3.x or higher
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.