Jacks Gone Wild is a MULTI-PLAYER game of strategy optimized for smart-phones and tablets. This is the full version with no ads. Invite other players or use the single user mode and play against the computer even without a network, wifi or cell phone data connection.
By selecting cards from your hand and placing them on the game board, your objective is to create lines of five of the same colored chip. Your opponent will be battling you for game board real estate as you both try to cover the cards or remove each other's chips. Powerful WILD JACKS come into play at the most opportune times and save the day for you (or your opponent!).
You'll play a few games, learn the rules. Your expertise will grow. But will your clever strategy be smart enough to beat your friends?
Start on-line games with your device contacts, registered players or anyone with an email address!
Configurable update frequencies to minimize battery usage. Play games in real-time or over several days.
View our website for the full rules of the game or read the in-app help pages.
How to play:
- By selecting cards from your hand and placing them on the game board, your objective is to create lines of five of the same colored chip. The chips can be arranged vertically, horizontally or diagonally on the board.
- To win, you must score TWO lines before the other player.
- You will receive 7 cards in your hand. Jacks GoneWild uses two card decks, expect to see two identical cards in your hand from time to time.
- Once a game begins, the YOUR MOVE message will tell you when it is your turn to make a move and when other players are making their moves.
- On your move, touch a card of your choice from your hand on the right hand panel and then touch the matching card on the game board. Or drag the card to the matching card on the board.
- Play proceeds until one player achieves TWO lines. That player wins the game.
- To play a one-eyed Jack, place it on an existing chip that has been placed by the other player. The other player's chip will be removed.
- To play a two-eyed Jack, place it on the game board anywhere there is an empty space.
* Send an email to email@example.com for a full set of game rules or read the in-app help pages.
** The purchase price is for the product license only. A full refund will be offered if the server services become unavailable within thirty days from the date of purchase.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.