**** Junkyard is free to download and try out. However, you can purchase Junkyard through In-App Purchase. ****
Junkyard helps you visually organize ideas and create attractive mind map illustrations.
"Top 5 Useful Mac Apps Making Things Easier" — iMacLand
"A very powerful app. If you’re interested in mind mapping with a textual bias, this is very much for you." — OutlinerSoftware.com
“A very useful and truly essential app” — App Store review (Italy)
“The name of this app doesn’t do it justice” — Tom M.
Create text boxes with your notes and ideas. Arrange and rearrange them. Draw connections between them. Change fonts, colors, add arrows, place graphics on the canvas. Separate topics into their own tabs.
Junkyard helps you:
* UNLOAD YOUR THOUGHTS and get them organized. Unpack ideas and draw the connections between them. Make the complex understandable, and manageable.
* PRODUCE CRISP, HIGH QUALITY DIAGRAMS for any situation where you need to illustrate relationships.
* CREATE AN OUTLINE DOCUMENT which can be opened in any word processor and used as the foundation of an essay, research paper, legal argument, and so on. The “Show Outline” command automatically transforms your diagrams into a neatly organized, hierarchical text document with optional paragraph numbering.
* OVERCOME PROCRASTINATION by making it easy to express and progressively build up your ideas. When you can’t seem to get started on a project, just doubleclick on the canvas and type a few words. Then do it again, and again. Connect the pieces. Click “Show Outline” and suddenly you have the framework of a document.
* Entirely free form: create notes anywhere, connected to other notes in any way that you want
* Drag-and-drop links to almost any document and web address
* Integrated Quick Look browser: view linked documents within Junkyard, including high resolution images, videos and live web pages
* Tabbed browser: organize your document into main topics, improve focus, reduce clutter
* Full text search: instantly find and navigate to notes
* Export to all major graphical formats including PNG, TIFF, JPG and PDF
* Draft document view: print or export your notes (RTF) as a hierarchical, numbered document, to serve as the foundation for development into an essay, report, etc.
* Full iCloud support for automatically synchronizing documents and preferences across multiple Macs
* Easy, simple interface
* Double-click the canvas to create a new note
* Customize each note’s background and border color, as well as line weight and pattern
* Full control over font, size and style
* Enclose notes in diverse shapes including circles, rectangles, stars, diamonds
* Drag to create connections to other notes
* Change the color, line style, curvature and arrow style of connection lines
* Drag and drop local or web-based images and text
* Automatically detect and remember dragged in source file paths/web URLs
* Live update thumbnails generated from dragged-in web URLs
* Infinite canvas automatically grows and shrinks as needed
* Navigate a large canvas using high fidelity miniature overview with draggable locator
* Zoom canvas from 0.125% to 400% with full support for pinch and spread zoom gestures
* Unlimited number of tabs, rearrange tabs by dragging, cut and paste text notes between tabs
* Full text search across all tabs with automatic navigation to selected result
* Solid color and gradient backgrounds set individually for each canvas
* Full screen mode
* Full featured mind-mapping tool
* Full support for Retina displays
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.