MedicalSideFx is intended as an aid for discussion with your doctor. This information is not skewed by any commercial interest and reaches you advertisement free. We incorporate the most recent data available from www.fda.org. Please do not stop or start taking any medication without consulting your doctor.
– Provides the most frequent side effects (top 25 number of cases reported) for a specific brand name or generic medicine (prescribed or over the counter such as Acetaminophen, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Motrin).
– Three separate screens display symptoms reported, cases reported by year and age groups affected.
– Search results in "one medicine name" and "two medicine name" mode can be filtered by AgeGroups and Year
– The comparison perspective can be swapped to compare the top adverse events on the left column to that of the right column
– Valuable 'two-medicine' comparison feature allows you to see differences in side effects between two medicines.
– The Display Meaning feature makes it easy to understand the phrases in the symptoms reported.
– Very easily email the side effects results to your physician or doctor to communicate and discuss.
– To search for side effects of a medicine, just start typing into the text box.
– To compare two medicines type two medicine names into the textbox separated with a comma.
– On the Symptoms screen , press the symptom you want to find the meaning for.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.