A price devoured by flame and shadow. Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ GOTY is 60% off now!
Sauron has returned, and no mortal can stand in his path.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
In Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition players become Talion, a Gondorian Ranger of the Black Gate who is slain alongside his family on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor. Resurrected from death and inextricably linked to a Wraith Spirit, Talion ventures on a quest of vengeance and discovery to unearth why he has been denied the peace of death. Players uncover the mystery behind the Spirit that compels him, discover the origins of the Rings of Power and confront their ultimate Nemesis.
The game introduces the innovative Nemesis System, through which every enemy encountered in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition is procedurally generated and unique to each player, from appearance, to personality type, to strengths and weaknesses, to distinct enemy missions. Players will use Talion’s Wraith powers to manipulate and corrupt the wills of enemy Uruks and gain power to raise their own army in order to match Sauron’s forces on the field of battle.
• Inflict brutal combos with your sword, dagger and magical Wraith powers in dramatic, free-flowing melee combat.
• Enter the ghostly Wraith world to reveal things invisible to mortal eyes, dominate enemy minds and bring down Uruks with deadly ranged attacks.
• Dismantle Sauron’s forces from within as you kill or control Nemeses whose appearances, fears and abilities develop as a result of each encounter.
• Harness Talion’s free-running abilities to scale the cliffs, abandoned fortresses and Uruk strongholds scattered across the volcanic wastes of Udûn and the lush plains of Núrn.
• Engrave runes on your sword, dagger and bow to bind them with Elven magic, and use your experience to learn devastating attacks and wield Wraith powers.
• Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Game of the Year Edition contains all DLC previously released for the game, including the Lord of the Hunt and Bright Lord story missions, the Trials of War challenge series, and all the Warband missions, Runes and Skins.
Important information regarding Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ GOTY:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.4GHz Intel, RAM: 8.0GB, Graphics: 1.0GB, Free Space: 80.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 5xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 6xxx series, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD6000, Intel Iris 6100, Intel HD5000, Intel Iris 5100.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ GOTY mini-site at feralinteractive.com/shadowofmordor
MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION © 2014 – 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Originally developed by Monolith. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. © 2014 – 2015 New Line Productions, Inc. © The Saul Zaentz Company. MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR, THE HOBBIT, and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. WBPlay, MONOLITH LOGO, WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.