*Easy to execute all the experiment simply download the project.
*Have a android executable(.apk) file.Download and Run in your android device.
*Step by step procedure is available with the manual.So that student can easily Run the experiment without the help of other.
*List of experiments that is covered by the lab manual are as follows
*The app support all the android mobile and tablet
1. Develop an application that uses GUI components, Font and Colours
2. Develop an application that uses Layout Managers and event listeners.
3. Develop a native calculator application.
4. Write an application that draws basic graphical primitives on the screen.
5. Develop an application that makes use of database.
6. Develop an application that makes use of RSS Feed.
7. Implement an application that implements Multi threading
8. Develop a native application that uses GPS location information.
9. Implement an application that writes data to the SD card.
10. Implement an application that creates an alert upon receiving a message.
11. Write a mobile application that creates alarm clock
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.