Plan & Track is a Windows application that will certainly help you manage, monitor and process one or more Tasks within a Plan with cost and duration estimations. You start by creating Tasks and Plans. A Plan consists of one or more Tasks that can be designed to be sequential or parallel. Each Task within a Plan has Description, Notes, Cost, Duration, Dataset, Result, Result Action and even a Task Plan which is a reference to another Plan thus allowing you to design a hierarchy of Tasks within Tasks, specify materials or resources requirement or even a checklist.
After setting up a Plan, the next step is to create one or more Tracks to process through it where cost, duration, data and results are collected to record the actual events. Plan & Track will ensure each Track process according to how the Plan was designed as well as calculating Plan Cost Estimate and Plan Duration Estimate which are used to compare against the Track Cost and Track Duration. Each Task within the Plan will also be subjected to Task Cost and Task Duration comparison and likewise for Task Plans used by Tasks.
Plan & Track can be used for a wide range of activities such as for wedding planners, renovation/building management, study plans, work projects, tour/travel guide, process control, and many more.
- Plan â Used to organize the work required as one or more Tasks for a project/job. It forms the template where one or more Tracks can be created to follow through the Plan.
- Task â Used to represent a unit of work, process, operation, or step to be carried out within a Plan.
- Task Plan â Specify a Plan that the Task is required to complete with. This will allow an unlimited hierarchy of Tasks within Tasks.
- Cost and Duration â Tasks and Plans have cost and duration that will be used to compare against Tracks.
- Track â Multiple runtime ids can be created to process a Plan. Start date, complete date, comments, cost, duration, data and result are some data that will be stored for each Task.
- Dataset â Dataset is used to group one or more Data which can then be used in Plans and Tasks to provide or collect information such as Resources, Materials, Checklist, Instructions, etc.
- Result & Result Action â Each Task in a Plan can have multiple Results each having its own Result Action. Result Action includes No Action, Repeat Current, Jump Forward or Jump Backward.
- Runtime Track Page â The main transaction page shown as an online traveller displaying the details of a Track including its Tasks that could be New, In-Progress, Completed, Stopped and Cancelled.
- Save As Excel XML â Save records (data) in a Microsoft Excel XML file. Once saved, you can use Microsoft Excel software to print, edit or save in other formats such as PDF.
- Load Data â Instead of entering data through the pages, you can load one or more records through a TAB delimited text file. Formats expected and examples are shown in Help pages.
- Help Page â Most pages have their own Help Page which will give details on their usage, fields and buttons.
- Personalize Colors & Symbols â Colors for Pages and Controls can be set to individual liking. Most setup records can be assigned pictures or symbols with different colors for easy recognition.
- Unlimited Transactions â There is no limit to the number of transactions to record in any given time period.
- Unlimited Databases â Create as many databases as required to separate data such as for business use, personal use, project use, etc. Database knowledge is not required.
- Database Backup & Restore â Databases can be saved into another folder (e.g. SkyDrive), thumb drive, external hard disk, etc. This will allow easy transferring/copying of databases between devices.
- Data Setup Import â Setups from other databases can be imported to the current database.
- Release Notes â In each release, the Release Notes (accessed from the Main Page) will be updated to document the enhancements, fixes and changes. Help pages will also be updated if required.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.