••• 30% Black Friday Sale. •••
••• Check out Bookends On Tap – PubMed On Tap's big brother •••
PubMed On Tap searches PubMed and PubMed Central to find, display, and import reference information and pdfs of the full article (if you have access privileges). You can search your personal reference library, organize your references in groups (static and smart), and email references from your device to yourself or others in a form suitable for reading or importing into desktop reference management applications. Many features are optimized for reference retrieval and management (advanced boolean searches, search for Full Text or Free Full text, recall recent searches, etc.).
Note: PubMed sometimes mistakenly lists a restricted Full Text article as Free Full Text, and PubMed On Tap identifies them as such. In these cases, you'll need access privileges to read the Full Text.
• PubMed On Tap is included in the Online LPN to RN guide to Terrific Apps Every Nurse Should be Using
• “Top 5 Apps you will really use.” — Practice Magazine, Optometrists Association Australia
• “PubMed On Tap for the iPhone: the National Library of Medicine in your pocket.” — Joel Topf, MD
• “School of medicine to study effectiveness of iPads in education.” — mactech.com
• “Libraries looking for ways that the iPhone might change user's interactions with academic databases need look no further than the PubMed On Tap application.” — The UWTLIT Weblog
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.