The essential app for instant remixing, powered by pro samples. Remix music with synced loops, sounds & FX.
Mixvibes, the pioneer of digital DJing, introduces the perfect remix toolbox: lay down samples on a grid of pads and tweak them in seconds. Remixlive is all you need to turn ideas into high-quality tracks.
Want to create unique songs? Record live input through your microphone or sound card and capture any sound, voice or instrument. Fine-tune your samples by editing their length and envelope (ADSR). Play several samples per column to create rich and layered tracks and resize the grid at will.
Remixlive is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples' tone or play them in reverse mode, all in real time!
/// PRO-SOUNDING SAMPLES
• Modular Grid: customize the grid size to your own preference, up to 10 columns and 10 lines.
• 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
• Already over 18 varied sample packs, ranging from Hip-Hop to Dubstep – and more to come.
• Artist pack by legendary DJ/producer Carl Cox & more to be added.
• Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
• Colored pads: choose among 16 colors to customize your grid.
/// REMIX TOOLBOX
• Instant FX pad with all-new effects: Infinite Delay, Low Phaser, Flangus, Jet-Up, Metalizer, Basic Slicer, Fast Gate, Crush, Bliss, Big Bright Hall, Freezer, Reactor.
• Loop your track using the different beat-repeat pads, from 2 bars down to a single beat.
• Live BPM control (time stretching): change the tempo on the fly without changing the pitch.
• Play several pads per column simultaneously.
• Full mixer: for each column, control level, filter, Mute and Solo + DJM-modeled 3 band EQs.
• Record your performance in high-quality audio: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg
• Share your recordings via SoundCloud & YouTube.
• Support for any MIDI controller through MIDI learning.
• Control the app with your keyboard.
• VST & AU host sync and syncs plugin with host transport: sync Remixlive with the host software of your choice.
/// EDIT SAMPLES
• Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate), Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse.
• Retrigger mode: tap on a sample to replay it from the beginning.
• Import your own samples from the Finder in a variety of formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4a, AAC, FLAC, Ogg, MP4 and WMA are compatible.
• Record any sound or voice using any microphone or sound card.
• Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid.
• Transpose: raise or lower the tone of your samples.
• Audio limiter: avoid saturation.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.