••• It's our birthday! Help us celebrate 20 years of Mac Gaming with 50% off our entire catalogue for a limited time! •••
THE LEGACY OF STAR WARS DARK FORCES™ AND STAR WARS® JEDI KNIGHT LIVES ON
In the tradition of the highly acclaimed Star Wars: Jedi Knight series, Star Wars®: Jedi Knight® II: Jedi Outcast™ features rebel agent Kyle Katarn in exhilarating first-person action. Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the dark side, Kyle entrusted his lightsaber to Luke Skywalker, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future.
Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales such as Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, and Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon. Multiplayer options include deathmatch, saber-only deathmatch, and team capture the flag.
* Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
* Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
* Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation.
* Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
* Play on-line with 2-32 players or against a variety of AI Bots – and gain an additional 7 Force powers.
* Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
* Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
*** Please Check System Requirements Prior to Purchasing. ***
If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit
support.aspyr.com. Our team of Customer Support Wonderkids are happy and eager to help.
In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements:
CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz or faster | Memory: 512 MB or higher Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free disk space | Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600 | Video Card (NVidia): GeForce 7300 | Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB | Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard. | Multiplayer Requirements: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP)play supported. Internet play requires broadband connection.
NOTICE: Intel® integrated video chipsets are not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Get the latest Aspyr news, get insider information, deals and more…
SURF US: http://aspyr.com
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/aspyrmedia
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/aspyrmedia
Thank you for playing Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast from Aspyr!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.