One of the “Best Games of 2014” in the “Mac App Store Best of 2014”!
Transform the ordinary into the extraordinary with The LEGO® Movie Videogame!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements.
Emmet Brickowski is an averagely ordinary construction worker until he finds the mysterious Piece of Resistance and is mistakenly identified as the “Special”, who is prophesied to save the world from a sticky fate. Together with his new friends Wyldstyle, Batman and Princess Unikitty, Emmet will embark on an epic quest to bring down the tyrant Lord Business, who wants to destroy the universe by gluing it all together.
Play as over 90 LEGO characters and build your way from the towering metropolis of Bricksburg to the rainbow-colored world of Cloud Cuckoo Land and on to the lair of Lord Business himself in this hilarious adaptation of the hit film The LEGO Movie.
• Relive the adventure in a madcap story that combines original in-game dialogue with clips from the acclaimed movie to capture its spirit of imagination and fun.
• Ride through the Wild West on horseback, swim though a coral reef and infiltrate a futuristic television studio as you explore fascinating environments made entirely out of LEGO bricks.
• Go on the rampage as the enormous pirate Metalbeard, pack a ray gun as Lord Business’ loyal henchman Bad Cop and harness the wonderfully creative powers of the Master Builders, who can transform everyday objects into surprising new creations.
• Perform synchronized dance routines, hack maze-like computer systems, and find hidden instruction pages that allow you to build objects brick-by-brick for the first time in the series.
• Enjoy a brand new animation style as seen in the film that simulated the movement of actual LEGO toy sets.
• Everything is awesome when you’re part of a team, so play side by side with a friend or family member in drop-in/drop-out co-operative multiplayer.
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 9GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA Series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on the The LEGO Movie Videogame mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legomovie
The LEGO® Movie – Videogame software © 2014 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations, and the Minifigure are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. © 2014 The LEGO Group. All Rights Reserved. THE LEGO MOVIE © The LEGO Group & Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. Gandalf appears courtesy of New Line Productions Inc. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, “The Hobbit: There and Back Again”, Gandalf, The Hobbit, and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under the license to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. KRAZY, KRAZY GLUE and the HANGING MAN logo are registered trademarks of Toagosei Co., Ltd., used here with permission. Published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.