Get your tilt on! Check out www.Tiltopolis.com
Need something to do on the train, bus or plane? Lose hours with this simple and infuriating twist on so many classics.
The incredible Box2D physics engine makes stacking blocks a real challenge – combine that with a bumpy bus journey and you need a very steady hand.
With no time limit, increasing stacks and plenty of colours, you must try to keep a level head as the blocks fall!
Immersive visuals and 4 instrumental tunes by breakout band Run Toto Run create a game that'll keep you balanced on the edge of your seat.
Beware – if you're moving about it only gets harder with tilt control on.
Got an internet connection on the go? This game is OpenFeint enabled, so log in and get social!
Box 2D Physics
Tunes by Run Toto Run
11 Open Feint achievements (4 in free version)
9 Special blocks (4 in free version)
Beautifully crafted interface
2 leader boards: Arcade and Physics
Tips and Tricks:
* Gun for the special blocks, but be careful – strategy quickly becomes the name of the game.
* Practice in Arcade mode then advance to the real challenge – Physics mode On.
* Control the falling blocks with either your finger or the accelerometer just by tilting the device.
* Double tap to drop the blocks quickly to get out of trouble – or get into it!
* Go for those high points to get even more special blocks.
* Watch out for the next blocks to come in the preview panel.
* To get all the Open Feint achievements, play in Physics mode.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.