Vole Windows Expedition Professional Edition is a page-reproduce, massive space, and dockable file manager.
- Build in previewer: preview video, audio, images, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, text documents, etc.
- Thumbnails: multimedia files have thumbnails generated automatically.
- Three layers topology structure. You no longer have to worry about browser pages do not fit enough. You no longer have to worry about frequent open, close the document preview or directory list pages. We offer you a massive pages space. Just like Microsoft Explorer. We have six preset Explorer, there are General, Learn, Work, Leisure, Live, Assistant and VMC Explorer. You can create and rename as many Explorer Project as you want. Such as “Browse at Work”, ” Browse at Home”, “Browse for XXX Market Research”… You can host as many Explorer Project as you want. And you can rapid switching them at control panel.
- Docking as you want. All explorer pages, all Explorers are dockable. You can dock them as you want. Very useful in document comparison or reference and files copy.
- Scene Reproduce: pages topology reproduce when starts All Explorer pages, all Explorers and all their docking position that you opened last time will be reproduce the same appearance when starts again. So turn on your computer, start the software and have a cup of coffee, other work left for us to do. It’s really a graceful way to manage your documents.
- VMC Discovery. The software will automatically find, download and preview VMC media library in web page. We now support Weebly and Google Drive. Put your VMC media library in them, share with anyone. We will support more next.
- Demonstration system. The software can preview Image, Audio, Video, Flash, PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, any TEXT and VMC. And you can easily build your Image gallery, video gallery, document gallery, directory gallery beautiful demonstration system.
- Double directory explorer. The software can organize double directory explorer convenient file copy. In fact the software can easily organize as many directory explorers as you want.