Hi Carleton Faler. :-)
I’ve scanned SharewareOnSale_Giveaway_Wise_Care_365_PRO_hub.exe and SharewareOnSale_Giveaway_Wise_Care_365_PRO.exe:
By the way, some antiviruses show warnings on users’ machines, while in the web services they are reporting the submitted files as clean (if you used to check giveawayoftheday.com, you know them): AVG, AVIRA, AVAST, BITDEFENDER, KASPERSKY, NORTON/SYMANTEC.
Pados.hu TinyWall and Zemana antilogger/antimalware also show this behaviour.
If you have one of those AV, you could try these possible solutions:
1) If the package has been correctly downloaded, right-click it, click properties and:
– Win8, 8.1, 10 users –> tick/select the unblock checkbox, click apply, click ok.
– WinXP, vista, 7 –> click the unblock button, click apply, click ok.
2) If the package has been correctly downloaded, put its setup file in the whitelist of your antivirus
3) Disable the real-time/on-access scanning, just the time to download/install the software (then re-enable that function)
4) Disable your AV completely, just the time to download/install the software (then re-enable it)
5) Boot windows in safe mode with networking, just the time to download/install the software (sometimes this is necessary with kaspersky antivirus)
Hope this helps.