Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 1200 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle / Aug 8 2021

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 1200 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 1200 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle, post it here! If you know of issues with 1200 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#18324108 Reply | Quote
    nikos

thank you!!

#18324445 Reply | Quote
    Marcel

Very nice!
    Thanks a lot!

#18324944 Reply | Quote
    kcwang

Very nice!
    Thanks a lot!

#18328717 Reply | Quote
    Mr.Dave

Thanks SOS and Eldamar Studios!

Mostly space themed or similar. Some photorealistic, some with various “paint” filters applied. I especially like the “extruded” pics.

It took less than an hour to download all the files (I waited until a file was at least half downloaded before starting another, so no more than 2 at the same time). Your internet speeds will vary, but the servers seem good. 17.44 GB total disk space for all 58 .zip files. I didn’t try extracting them all yet but that will likely take additional space. I opened about 20 so far to check them out, and looked at maybe 4-6 files in each of those. No problems so far. I don’t think I have any software (like Photoshop) that opens .HDR files, but .PNG or .JPG equivalent files are there also.

I can see using these as video or Zoom backgrounds and for composite pictures as well. Might well inspire some creativity! I already had the “500 High-Resolution Backgrounds” package from an earlier giveaway. I can’t tell for sure (that’s a lot of pictures to compare!) but I think the 1200 in current giveaway are different.

I was expecting landscapes, cityscapes, abstract shots, etc., but I’m very happy with this set. Nice pics!

#18510851 Reply | Quote
    dzznjhx

Thanks a lot!

#19197147 Reply | Quote
    e-Oli

Bonjour, la partie 20 est manquante (erreur de retranscription)

Hello, part 20 is missing (transcription error)

#19771943 Reply | Quote
    Kyle

I was pleasantly surprised with this bundle. It is a definite “must have” for anyone creating any type of art work. I would also suggest anyone who like this bundle check out the other Eldamar bundles – you will not be disappointed.

Another plus is the manner in which the bundles were divided up for download – not too big to choke my internet connection!

Thank you for the offer!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #18324445 in 1200 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle / Aug 8 2021