Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 215 GB OneDrive cloud storage by Microsoft / Jan 28 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 215 GB OneDrive cloud storage by Microsoft? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 215 GB OneDrive cloud storage by Microsoft, post it here! If you know of issues with 215 GB OneDrive cloud storage by Microsoft, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#4123496 Reply | Quote
    chrissy Brown

Hi thanks very much for the programs, I use them a lot. x

#4126391 Reply | Quote
    Carroll MacDonald

An extra 10 Gigs is always handy.

#4129579 Reply | Quote
    LAZAR ADRIAN

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PROGRAM !!

#4132127 Reply | Quote
    BearPup

First of all, a big thank you to SoS for this offer. MS missed a great opportunity to get more people ‘hooked’ on their products. I’ll keep the free GB storage space just in case I need it as a Windows Insider.

However, I reserve my praise for another Cloud opportunity that was offered here on SoS not so long ago – pCloud is its name. The biggest gripe I have with most Cloud applications is that the updating / syncing function rarely works in real time, without a lot of jumping through hoops. pCloud’s approach is different. First I downloaded and installed pCloud’s virtual drive on all three of my computers, each using the same name, account, and log-in data.

By logging into my single account on computer “A”, all the data (files, folders, applications, whatever) are available to me in whatever file manager I may be using. When I need to access what I’ve previously placed in the virtual pCloud Drive, I simply go to my file manager, navigate to the pCloud drive, and all the files I’ve previously placed there on computer “A” are also available on computers “B” and “C”.

Besides easy access to files in the pCloud drive, I can perform any and all file manager functions on those files. As an example, I back-up my email files once a week, with the current backup folder / file running around 1 GB in size. To copy that backup to the other computers I simply copy the backup file to the pCloud drive on my desktop. Once its been uploaded to the Cloud, I can access it from either of my other two computers, as simple as opening the file on my pCloud drive. And keeping things up to date is as simple as it can be – click the “refresh” button in your file manager, and you’re all up to date.

As far as storage space, you can get up to 20 GB of permanent storage for free (I’m at 17.5 GB). If you’re looking for a Cloud storage / application I highly recommend pCloud. pCloud.com

Regards,
    BearPup

#4134155 Reply | Quote
    DawnHamster

[@BearPup] Thanks SoS, super easy! And THANKS BearPup: pCloud looks awesome!

#4139847 Reply | Quote
    Dan

This offer is incredibly stupid. This is the first message I got while logging into OneDrive on my browser, at the end of last year.

#4139850 Reply | Quote
    Chris

It’s really worked. Thank you a lot!

#4139853 Reply | Quote
    grvdggr864

nice to get free cloud storage BUT do you “REALLY TRUST ANYTHING” microsoft????

#4140553 Reply | Quote
    Frank

If you already have the free 15 GB on onedrive do you have to install this on every system or will one do? thanks

#4142600 Reply | Quote
    Larry W. Virden

Thank you. A co-worker shared this site’s tip on the offer, and in just a few minutes I was set up.

Why does the top of this page say 215 GB when the link takes me to the 10 GB page?

#4143336 Reply | Quote
    BosSHA

Thank you so much!!

#4148787 Reply | Quote
    Loc Lam

No fear of data loss with OneDrive!~~~Great!!!

#4151115 Reply | Quote
    sonyc

Thanks for the gift

#4151122 Reply | Quote
    sonyc

Thank you.It’s really worked.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Reply #4139847 in 215 GB OneDrive cloud storage by Microsoft / Jan 28 2016