Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 250 Professional Font Bundle / Jun 5 2021

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Max Ahbal

Thanks sharewareonsale.com
    Link is working fine now

#18012788 Reply | Quote
    Mick

[ @Ashraf]

Thank you, Ashraf, for ‘fixing’ the link.

I’ve now successfully downloaded and unzipped the files.

Thank you, sir.

Mick

#18013666 Reply | Quote
    Peter Blaise

Nice, but … I’m down to using NoTo Monospace ( No Tofu, the empty tofu [ ] box that appears when there is no character in a font, so NoTo was developed to have every character possible ), and I’m fine, I like Monospace because my file listing characters, especially date and size, line up in comparable columns.

Plus, these don’t have typical names for the fonts, so we’re on our own to browse them and see if we can get close to Palatino, Optima, Peignot, and so on, plus Windows has way too many font choices already, Helvetica. Calibri, Futura, Garamond, Times New Roman, Arial, Cambria, Verdana, Baskerville, Times, Akzidenz Grotesk, Gotham, Bodoni, Didot … so …

I now have ~40,000 + 250 fonts, what do choose, what to choose …

… thanks?

#18013721 Reply | Quote
    didine

That’s Ok the link is working now

#18014221 Reply | Quote
    Dale Calaway

Is there a license file for when we use these commercially? Anything that states we legally can use these with commercial rights? or can you provide the originating place it was given away from, so I can ask for it from them?

Thank you kindly,
    -Dale C.

#18014400 Reply | Quote
    William

Thanks for the fonts bundle! That was a quick and easy download.

#18014754 Reply | Quote
    jake

[ @Ashraf]

Thank you for fixing the issue. An apology would be nice, too.

#18015183 Reply | Quote
    Cait

Finally got this to download by clicking the “if downlown doesn’t start, click here.” Everything went great after that. After extracting the files, the fonts are presented in three different formats, TTF and two others which was nice. However, after extracting the fonts and looking at each one, they are so redundant, that it would take a super expert to distinguish from so many look alike fonts that are minutely different. The multilingual fonts are just regular Alphabetic fonts but are a little more artsy. Save your time fighting to get this to download, it definitely is not worth it. Gave it one star, but I really would rate it zero stars if I could.

#18015715 Reply | Quote
    R

very nice work
    thank u :)

#18016014 Reply | Quote
    Sue Ragan

I had absolutely no problem downloading the font zip file. They came in 3 different types: Multilingual, Modern and Vintage. I viewed several of them. They are a great selection and were easy to install. Thank you very much Ashraf. You made my day!!

#18017818 Reply | Quote
    Robert Thomson

Thank you for this great font package.

#18020422 Reply | Quote
    Adriano

Top, fontes são bem vindas em projetos web, muito obrigado

#19118270 Reply | Quote
    Paul Girardin

Downloaded without problems in 2022

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
Reply To: Reply #18014754 in 250 Professional Font Bundle / Jun 5 2021