Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 250 Professional Font Bundle / Oct 24 2022

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 250 Professional Font Bundle? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 250 Professional Font Bundle, post it here! If you know of issues with 250 Professional Font Bundle, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#20322904 Reply | Quote
    Fischer

actually usable Designer-Fonts in a very, very long time
    as a old-fashion pen and paper graphics designer I am happy to see that Font-Set

thank you very much for sharing

#20334363 Reply | Quote
    Brent B.

Great fonts, thank you kindly!

#20416554 Reply | Quote
    SAMO-D.SIGN

Thank you so much for this offer that will be more usefull to feed my limitless appettite for font than for the boring repetitive pattern of so called “go/go/haveto/must/mandatory/font-trend-of-the-years”.
    I’m addicted to that drug like lots of (web/print)designer. And like them I will probably never use there entire endless library before I die but,
    WHO CARES?
    NOT ME 4 SURE !!!

(⁀ᗢ⁀) —[ hahahahahaha!]
    \ /

#21332050 Reply | Quote
    TAHMIN AHMED

VERY HELPFULL

#21448093 Reply | Quote
    dean

[ @Ashraf] I did NOT install the font package for a simple reason… it asked for permission to add an extension to my browser that would share data! And there is NO mention of what data it is sharing, or when it would activate. From a security standpoint, this is INSANE! How do I know it isn’t sharing my saved passwords from the browser, or credit card information! There is NO REASON that someone would design an application like this, NON-OPEN-SOURCED and not raise flags! Especially marketed to people that do design, likely for other clients. Using this I consider IRRESPONSIBLE not only for the developers, but for those that may use their developed products and potentially exposing unknowing individuals to this security flaw!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #20334363 in 250 Professional Font Bundle / Oct 24 2022