Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion $30 and MAGIX Music Maker / Mar 24 2017

• This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by MAGIX.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about $30 and MAGIX Music Maker? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than $30 and MAGIX Music Maker, post it here! If you know of issues with $30 and MAGIX Music Maker, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#7450787 Reply | Quote
    Elisabeth

Awesome giveaway! I used the voucher to buy “World Flutes”! :D

#7451586 Reply | Quote
    Tom

Hi thanks for the awesome download. How would I find the serial number for my product?

#7452020 Reply | Quote
    Leike

nice offer ( it is just 3 days old..) @ Tom = free (limited though)

Good download, good install (seems) but on start > no go (win 10).

So all seems to go but in the end… helas
    Reading up > no vst support… nah will uninstall it, as i am no error searcher)
    Thanks for the offer though.

#7452185 Reply | Quote
    Tom

[@Leike] I’m running it on win 10. VST supported in the upsell. It’s a decent product for the non-musician to try to pretend. It’s not pretending to be Abelton for free.

#7453446 Reply | Quote
    jb

The license said it’s for commercial use but their EULA on their site prohibits the use of the music or the sounds of their software for commercial use. Please clarify.

#7454172 Reply | Quote
    RoboCop

Vayan a comer mierda con su porquería, 680 megas para descargar y al instalar resulta que esta corrupto el archivo,

#7455149 Reply | Quote
    Sean Tomlinson

It would be a lovely offer, but the store refuses to work for me. I click on Purchase and it just sits there for a while, then it prompts me to log in. I do and then it just sits there some more.

#7455342 Reply | Quote
    Demir

Hey not active? please help me

#7473069 Reply | Quote
    Dale McKenna

Demo plays and I already had an account, but after I enter log in info, nothing comes up…
    I installed on E: partition, but that shouldn’t affect this…?
    And how long is the $30 coupon good for? I don’t have a lot of time to deal with this right now.
    Any ideas? Thanks.

#7477671 Reply | Quote
    MAGIX

[@Dale McKenna]

Hi Demir,
    It seems that you downloaded the wrong installer. Please download the version ShareWareOnSale provided and you don’t have to enter a serial number
    Best,
    MAGIX

#7479610 Reply | Quote
    MAGIX

[@Tom] Hi Tom,
    You may have already figured out the response to this question but just in case, there is no serial number required. You can just download, install and start using the program.
    Thanks,
    MAGIX

#7479642 Reply | Quote
    MAGIX

[@Leike]
    Hi Leike,
    We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the install. If you would like assistance to get Music Maker up and running on your machine, please send us a request on our support website: https://support2.magix.com/customer/en/request. That way you can send us more details about your PC, the error you are experiencing and provide any screenshots to further illustrate the problem and we can work directly with you to find a solution. Thanks!
    Best,
    MAGIX

#7479690 Reply | Quote
    MAGIX

[@jb]
    Hi JB,
    You are able to use our music content for non-commercial use. Hope that helps!
    Best,
    MAGIX

#7479707 Reply | Quote
    MAGIX

[@RoboCop]
    Hi RoboCop,
    We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the install. If you would like assistance to get Music Maker up and running on your machine, please send us a request on our support website: https://support2.magix.com/customer/en/request. That way you can send us more details about your PC, the error you are experiencing and provide any screenshots to further illustrate the problem and we can work directly with you to find a solution. Thanks!
    Best,
    MAGIX

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Reply #7479690 in $30 and MAGIX Music Maker / Mar 24 2017