Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud / Mar 1 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud, post it here! If you know of issues with 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#4445940 Reply | Quote
    Sandra

Via Sharewareonsale I should have 50gb. But when I tried to install Pcloud with having an active Onedriveaccount, the Pcloud registration page said “user with this email is already registered”.
    So I cannot fill out the short form, and hit the orange “Get your free 50GB” button.
    On your website I only see that I have 10 gb.
    Please help.

#4445973 Reply | Quote
    Rosynoel

Hello

I used your Free 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud (100% discount), but my total space is only 10 Gg…

Can you help? Thanks

#4446138 Reply | Quote
    Shamman

Via Sharewareonsale I should have 50gb. But when I tried to install Pcloud with having an active Onedriveaccount, the Pcloud registration page said “user with this email is already registered”.
    Its fake.

#4446847 Reply | Quote
    KStock

Who or what is behind pCloud? Why do I have to give them access to my OneDrive account? That seems rather insecure.

#4447564 Reply | Quote
    floran kane

sucks by installing you will have 10 gig not 50 gig just like free account it is a joke from pccloud it crash on win 10 very bad and lier software

#4447670 Reply | Quote
    Big Master

“User with this email is already registered.”

I would like to ask you to offer is valid for new and existing users. Because if it can re-deception. I want you to help us enforce the gift.

#4448042 Reply | Quote
    santo

I used your Free 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud (100% discount) and so??? my total space is only 10 Gg… S.UCKS

#4448838 Reply | Quote
    Teckeon

Folks,
    I just went ahead and signed up and did get 50gigs. Try following the instructions provided.

============
    DIRECTIONS

The download links for pCloud are given to you above. To get your free 50 GB lifetime cloud storage, do the following:

Make sure you have an active (free) OneDrive account; if you don’t have one already, you need to create one by clicking here
    Once you have an active OneDrive account, click here to go to the pCloud registration page, fill out the short form, and hit the orange “Get your free 50GB” button
    At the next page, hit the orange “Continue” button
    You should now be in your pCloud account; from there, click ‘Start’ for ‘OneDrive’ under ‘Backup from’
    Next, a window will popup — log into your OneDrive account and allow pCloud access to your OneDrive account
    Done! Your pCloud account should now say 50.0 GB in the bottom-left corner of your screen

Enjoy!

============

#4449236 Reply | Quote
    mkgermany

Worked for me as described: 50GB.
    Thanks for that.

#4449317 Reply | Quote
    Kelly

What a joke. 50GB is only 10GB. Complete lie.

Also pCloud wants additional payment if you want to use their file encryption.

Uninstalling. A waste of time.

#4449504 Reply | Quote
    Rick

Nope, only got 10g. Did it with a couple of other accts and still got 10g???

#4449511 Reply | Quote
    Richard

setup is complicated
    English words are misspelled
    Bugzilla is impossible to figure out
    I am already registered but can’t sign in
    I need help

#4449635 Reply | Quote
    Chintan

I got only 10GB instead of 50GB. Kindly Help.

#4449687 Reply | Quote
    santo

Works ok…

To get the promo space, you have to link your OneDrive account with your pCloud account.
    To do that please go to the Backup section from the left menu of your pCloud web account and add your OneDrive account for backup.
    The promo space will be added automatically.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
Reply To: Reply #4449236 in 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud / Mar 1 2016