Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 500 Premium Stock Images / Jul 28 2022

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 500 Premium Stock Images? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 500 Premium Stock Images, post it here! If you know of issues with 500 Premium Stock Images, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#19959286 Reply | Quote
    MekongDelta

I think Franzis is ridiculous with this collection – in folder sky I reccomend notice totally blurred picture of the moon…laughable, really.

#19959598 Reply | Quote
    Waseem

Really thanks its very usefull pack i love every picture 🖼 in this pack really thanks again.

#19963166 Reply | Quote
    Gary

If you have a “Duplicate Photo Finder” program, you can run it on this collection because there definitely are duplicates; some are the same size and some are different sizes, so make sure you do not eliminate a size you might need.

After extracting them all and cleaning up the duplicates, I put all of the images in a xPlorer2 scrap folder, set view type to thumbnails, and made myself a digital contact sheet. Then I zipped the images back up. Now if I need one, I have a quick guide to go by to locate the right image.

#19970642 Reply | Quote
    Bnd

ERROR [email protected]
    are you just collecting emails to scam?? total fake offer. bunch of clowns

#19978529 Reply | Quote
    Compugrid

Fake offer. I have tried to download the pack over 20 times . It gives error no authorisation. Emailing to the company – i was ignored 3 times, no support. scam and fake.

#19978557 Reply | Quote
    Compugrid

they told me fixed, but it is not. The offer is over, never got a chance. BAD COMPANY . scam , stay away
    ERROR

You are not authorized to download this file. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #19963166 in 500 Premium Stock Images / Jul 28 2022