Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 500 Professional Photoshop Actions Bundle / Oct 15 2021

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 500 Professional Photoshop Actions Bundle? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 500 Professional Photoshop Actions Bundle, post it here! If you know of issues with 500 Professional Photoshop Actions Bundle, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#18692764 Reply | Quote
    LILIANA

10X 10X 10X !!!

#18692818 Reply | Quote
    Gabriel

10X 10X 10X !!!

#18695345 Reply | Quote
    Peter Blaise

How To Use Photoshop Actions in Photoshop
    Click the action you would like to run.
    Navigate to the Bottom of the Actions palette.
    – from top menu, [ Windows ] > [ actions ] or [ Alt ][ F9 ]
    Find the button shaped like a triangle lying on its side.
    – [ > ] in the Actions Window Tab upper right, tab list opens
    – select [ Load Actions … ]
    – browse to your personal [ … 500_Professional_Photoshop_Actions ]
    – select one action
    – repeat for each action
    – exit Photoshop and start Photoshop again to confirm the actions are permanently added
    With an image open and on screen inside Photoshop, click the “Play” button and wait for the action to complete.

I’m using free Adobe v9 CS2, your version may vary.

I copied the actions to:

[ C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Photoshop Actions ]

But I still had to click on them one by one to add each to Photoshop.

Note, as a test, I deleted the entire directory and Photoshop STILL had all the actions in the menu, so I guess they are a load-once and stay somewhere else in preferences that does NOT reference the disk file after first loading, even after exiting and restarting Photoshop.

NONE of the actions – defaults or these add-ins – worked for me, Adobe claiming [ Camera RAW is not available ], so there may be other setup defaults for me to review.

Good luck, and let us know how it works for you.

Thanks for letting us explore this and share.

– – – – – – – – – –

Note, the help file says:

If you want to install Photoshop actions and need help, then this article will help you in installing them very easily on your computer.

How to install Photoshop Actions:
    Method 1:
    There are a few ways to install Photoshop Actions on your computer. They all start out like this:
    1. Download file.
    2. Make a backup copy somewhere. Anywhere. Just do it.
    3. Open the .zip file, usually by double-clicking it. This should produce a folder containing the contents of the .zip file on your desktop. Once you’ve done that, the easy method goes something like this:
    1. Double-click the .atn files within the folder you’ve just unzipped/created
    2. There is no step #2. Your actions should be loaded into the Photoshop Actions Palette.

Method 2:
    If 1st method doesn’t work (because of the way your computer is set up), or you have multiple versions of Photoshop on one machine, then you’ll need to do things the hard way:
    1. Open Photoshop, and click on windows tab and check on actions or press alt + F9 and then click on the Actions Palette menu button (located in the top-right of the Actions Palette)
    2. Select “Load Actions”
    3. Select one of the .atn files from the download
    4. Repeat for the other .atn files if necessary

#18697835 Reply | Quote
    TJ

I did a search and found that the Action Files will work with Photoshop ELEMENTS, unless the action file has an action that can’t be performed by Elements. Then it just does nothing. Also, Action files cannot be created by Elements. Answered my question as I only have Elements.

#18701310 Reply | Quote
    Key

Pls send me key

#18708479 Reply | Quote
    Guido

Hello,

Makes my day hot!Thanks for the PS bundle.

#18714924 Reply | Quote
    kaluku DC

Hi,

Same trouble than Peter Blaise here.
    I use CS6, and every time i try to use one of these scripts, Adobe claiming [ Camera RAW is not available ]!
    Camera raw is installed.

If anyone can help, it would be great.
    Thx.

#18721036 Reply | Quote
    Vytas

thanks a lot and everything is super

#19022566 Reply | Quote
    ANSARI BHAI

nice

#19826436 Reply | Quote
    zahid ali

very helpful for me thanks so much

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Reply #18695345 in 500 Professional Photoshop Actions Bundle / Oct 15 2021