Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 6 game pack / Jan 14 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 6 game pack? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 6 game pack, post it here! If you know of issues with 6 game pack, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#10101645 Reply | Quote
    Deep

deceptive!! the link at giveaway page requires you to subscribe for 12 dollars a month to get free games. nothing on sharewareonsale page about that, just “six free games”

#10101821 Reply | Quote
    Deep

I WAS WRONG. GAMES ARE ON SITE AT LINK. I AM AN IDIOT.

#10104021 Reply | Quote
    MasterOfNothing

I see a great mistake here. Someone offers something for free, but I do not see who.
    Firstly, I must have to fill out email and personal information, and then I’ll know who I’m sending them …
    Such and similar anonymous offer are stinks.
    Such offers should not be here because i think that sharewareonsale is solid webpage.

#10104780 Reply | Quote
    Deep
    #10104815 Reply | Quote
    Deep

If you fill out the info on the SharewareonSale site, it provides you the giveaway link. This link takes you to the site, where you have to scroll down, where you will see the offers. Here is a screenshot. Thanks to Ashraf for the great giveaway alert!! http://prntscr.com/i0myqj

#10104854 Reply | Quote
    Deep

[@MasterOfNothing] I think you made the same mistake I initially made. Click on the “giveaway” link you receive on the page following the one where you fill in info for this site and you will see the 6 free games.

#10105499 Reply | Quote
    Asif

[@Deep] how can i transfer all those 6 games into my steam account? because i don’t want to download those games right now. hope you can help me :)

#10106820 Reply | Quote
    kas

0 games. 6 software applications

#10109174 Reply | Quote
    Navigator

Everything works. Follow the link to the site “humblebundle.com” and under the banner game for 12$, we see a large number of different games. Six of them are free. Thank you!

#10109551 Reply | Quote
    HarFanG

Thanks, SoS, 6 games added to my personal game library !

Works flawlessly, just 6 files to download, sizes are between 150 Mb and 750 Mb.
    A few are ZIP files, others are EXE installer.

#10111557 Reply | Quote
    Steve

I just downloaded 3 of the 6 games ,Hitchhiker,Cresent bay and 2000:1 space felony and all three games crashed while playing them. My pc is more than capable to run these games as I play Destiny 2 and Battlefield 1 at 100 FPS at 3440×1440. Kinda disappointed that the games don’t work and not really in the mood for a journey of troubleshooting. Is anyone else these issues? Thanks for the free games but hoped they were going to work off the bat.

#10111980 Reply | Quote
    Chad

[@Asif] You can’t transfer these games to your Steam Account. You must download the installers before the offer expires.

#10119138 Reply | Quote
    Miha

There.
    DIRECTIONS

To get the six games for free, first you need to create a Humble Bundle account, if you don’t have one. Head over to Humble Bundle’s website to do that. Once you have a Humble Bundle account, click here (https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove) to go to the giveaway page and scroll down to the games section. Look for the images for Hitchhiker, 2000:1: A Space Felony, Cat Girl Without Salad, Uurnog, THOR.N, and Crescent Bay and click on them one at a time. You will see a DOWNLOAD or SIGN IN TO DOWNLOAD button for each one. Download each game. After download, install each game and enjoy! They are all DRM-free games. Enjoy!

#10152074 Reply | Quote
    sxsxs

inmiyor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Reply #10104780 in 6 game pack / Jan 14 2018