Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 7-Data Recovery Suite / Feb 26 2017

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 7-Data Recovery Suite? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 7-Data Recovery Suite, post it here! If you know of issues with 7-Data Recovery Suite, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#7266035 Reply | Quote
    Kenneth Bates

Hi,
    I have a dead slave IDE hard disk on my 32-bit Windows XP computer and would like to recover some files from it. No doubt your program would be able to do this but I do not have a working network card in that PC. My other computers are running 64-bit versions of Win10 and Win7 but I don’t think I could install the dead disk on either of those because, in addition to the format mis-match, they have SATA connections. Do you have any suggestion on how I can register the program without internet connection to the affected PC?
    Many thanks for any help!
    Ken

#7267357 Reply | Quote
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

[@Kenneth Bates] Try getting an IDE to USB connector, connect your dead drive to your working computer via USB, install program on working computer and run it on dead drive.

#7268087 Reply | Quote
    John

Ashraf, I wanted to say that I am not complaining, these giveaways are FREE and don’t cost anyone anything to get them. But I must say that lately it seems that Shareware on Sale has been giving away nothing but recover software or PDF software or things that most people could care less to use.

I would like to make a request, it would be nice to see Gilsoft’s Ram Drive giveaway again, I haven’t seen that one in a while. Yeah I could buy it, but then again, the reason I ask is to not get it for free, I ask because the last time I did not have much time to try it out as my computer completely failed, I had a complete computer failure. But now I have a new one and would like to give it a try, but the trial is not long enough and to be honest, I as many others are not interested in disabled giveaways, or things like “Halfway works” and or “Works for a little while so you’d better try it NOW OR ELSE” type of software’s.

Either way, thank you for the giveaway Ashraf, MR BOSS! Although I do wonder if your giveaways are “EXCLUSIVE”???

CHEERS!

#7268519 Reply | Quote
    mishasin

Thanks Ashraf for the useful giveaway.
    Best regards

#7279175 Reply | Quote
    sonyc

Works great…thank you!

#7314673 Reply | Quote
    Sean

Awesome software! It saved my day! Thanks a million!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #7279175 in 7-Data Recovery Suite / Feb 26 2017