Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 700 Abstract High Resolution Backgrounds / Aug 4 2020

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 700 Abstract High Resolution Backgrounds? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 700 Abstract High Resolution Backgrounds, post it here! If you know of issues with 700 Abstract High Resolution Backgrounds, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#16281902 Reply | Quote
    conectarenet

I’ve never seen such a bad collection in my life. is a collection in which 60% of images, if not more, repeat. images are totally blurry. abstract does not mean fog. a kindergarten kid is brilliant besides this collection.

#16282463 Reply | Quote
    AussiePete

[@conectarenet]
    Actually, I’ve seen something like these in a Power Point Presentation and they were quite effective. The diffused fog overlay helps make any writing stand out no matter what the color of the fonts are. Its to be used as a back canvas to replace dull white as opposed to being part of the foreground.
    Cheers

#16283953 Reply | Quote
    Doug Dingle

What resolution are the files?

‘High Resolution’ is a meaningless description.

They don’t say for this collection on their web site, either.

#16285645 Reply | Quote
    Paul Girardin

It seems some are forgetting their manners!

The resolution of each JPEG is 3998 x 2500 so yes it is in high resolution (4K in fact because it is more than 3840 x 2160).

These are ideal as a backdrop for your own artwork (Think dropping a PNG with transparency over those!).

As for the complainers, you are getting these for nada, no money needed to get them so quit your freaking bitching, if you don’t like it, move on.

Thank you Sharewareonsale and Eldamar.

#16285648 Reply | Quote
    Paul Girardin

[@Paul Girardin] The resolution of each JPEG is 3998 x 2500 so yes it is in high resolution (4K in fact because it is more than 3840 x 2160).

#16285651 Reply | Quote
    Paul Girardin

[@Doug Dingle] The resolution of each JPEG is 3998 x 2500 so yes it is in high resolution (4K in fact because it is more than 3840 x 2160).

#16285712 Reply | Quote
    Arthur

[@Paul Girardin] AMEN!!!

#16304883 Reply | Quote
    David

Thanks, Ashraf!

#16318933 Reply | Quote
    traore daouda

أنتم لطيفون جد شكرا لكم

#16384974 Reply | Quote
    Jamesenator

[@AussiePete] I would love to see a kinder make a collection like this, as they would be raking in the dough. This is an excellent collection, and if you got it for no cost, you really should consider the many uses for these images. You may not have a very good imagination if you cannot think of the many ways you can use these images. I challenge you to create one yourself and offer it for a free download and share it with sharewareonsale and you can put your money where your mouth is and we shall see how you fare against these high quality images blurs. Perhaps a little kindness and gratitude is missing from you.

#16384975 Reply | Quote
    Jamesenator

These images are great and exactly what I’m looking for web images, app images, images behind products, photography with backgrounds removed, and so much more. Thank you!

#16560926 Reply | Quote
    DarkoSan

Nice and useful backgrounds. I think to use it in many projects.

#16561302 Reply | Quote
    Manuel

Unfortunately, @conectarenet is right.
    Images are repetitive gradients and seems random generated.
    Disappointing, I was expecting something else…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Reply #16285648 in 700 Abstract High Resolution Backgrounds / Aug 4 2020