- This topic has 33 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by Preshi.
Jan 9, 2016 at 7:30 pm #3936863CedricGuest
Good SoftwareJan 9, 2016 at 7:30 pm #3936864AbdulGuest
PerfectJan 10, 2016 at 3:29 am #3938644ianGuest
[ @Ashraf] The older format was much more comprehensive. I frequently used the “voting icon” (thumbs up or down with the percentages listed) to determine initial interest. I then went to reviews if I wished to learn more about what people were saying about the programs rather than doing my own research.
Now it seems a tad more burdensome to get the info I need and the problems reported by users are thematic and either easily fixed or totally out of control of the host……..just an opinion.Jan 10, 2016 at 3:48 am #3938785ianGuest
[@cheche] I stand corrected. I just noticed the voting icons are present.Jan 10, 2016 at 3:58 am #3938854DavidGuest
Thanks, Ashraf!Jan 10, 2016 at 5:20 am #3939726MardelGuest
[ @Ashraf] Totally forgot, yes I had a license to a former version; so I guess that is what happened; I wanted to upgrade to this newer version; used Revo to uninstall the older; but as usual; info was left behind. Sorry for this confusion but wanted you to know; At least I have it on my Win 10; I am now thinking about upgrading my Win7Pro to Win10; haven’t yet simply because no where does it say I am assured to receive Win10-Pro.Jan 10, 2016 at 11:04 am #3941693HeinzGuest
Nice gift. You need to enter the licence code until you finally can use it as the PRO version. Works all perfect. Thank you very much!Jan 10, 2016 at 12:29 pm #3941976MarcusGuest
I tried both links. Neither the first nor the second download showed the “Activate Pro” Option. I did not install the programm before. So is there a pobbibility to solve this problem, please?
MarcusJan 10, 2016 at 12:43 pm #3942021BrankGuest
Ashraf, and others
If you have EVER installed the Pro Version (i.e. Giveaway of the Day version from Apr 9, 2015) you will have a license file installed by that activation. This giveaway version only checks to see if a valid license file exists and the one created by the GAOTD install apparently qualifies. Therefore you will not be able to update your license unless you do the following:
1. Stop all running instances of Icecream PDF Split and Merge.
2. Navigate to (replace <USER> with your user name) “C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Icecream\Icecream PDF Split and Merge\” and rename/delete “license.lic”.
3. Now run Icecream PDF Split and Merge. Ignore the choice on the main screen that says “Upgrade to PRO”.
4. Click on “Settings” and look for “ACTIVATE PRO VERSION”. Click on it.
5. Enter/paste the license code into the box and click “ACTIVATE” after it turns green. You will get a message box that says “PRO Version activated. Thank you!”. Click “OK”. Click on “SAVE SETTINGS”.
6. You should now see “PDF Split & Merge PRO” in the top center of the main window and the “Upgrade to PRO” choice will be gone. You’re done.
The two links:
may actually download different files and may explain the behavior observed by Mardel53.Jan 10, 2016 at 12:47 pm #3942037BrankGuest
BTW I am using Win7 Home Premium 64-bitJan 10, 2016 at 3:00 pm #3942901herocomeGuest
“Internal Server Error”
I tried to get it but I always get this erros when I clicK “give it to me now”.Jan 10, 2016 at 11:42 pm #3945227HugoGuest
Great toolJan 11, 2016 at 12:34 pm #3950877AlexGuest
Super!Jan 11, 2016 at 1:52 pm #3951183SuzeGuest
[@Brank] Worked like a charm! Thank you very much for your details, as I also had installed v2.03 from GotD.Jan 11, 2016 at 4:31 pm #3951597ВладимирGuest
Yt активируется версия Про лицензионным ключом, который вы мне дали. Пишет не правильный ключ