APNS Push sends notification over newly introduced HTTP/2 connection
Seamlessly send notifications to your iPhone, iPad, Mac and Safari
– Directly send notifications using Certificates in KeyChain
– Also supports newly introduced Unified Push certificates
– Basic mode for quickly testing notifications
– Advanced mode for more fine grained control over push notifications
– Completely written in Swift.
The core of APNS Push is Open sourced under MIT License and can be found at
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.