BezierCode is a vector drawing application that automatically translate your drawing into Objective C code to be used in Xcode. You can save time even for a simple path!
BezierCode Lite version is an affordable version of BezierCode with a few omitted features. A must have tool for any iOS/OSX developer.
– Design resolution independent graphics for iOS
– Real time Objective C code generation
– Easy to follow code with comments
– Start your drawing with basic shapes: rectangle, round rectangle, oval, polygon and star
– Use vector tool to create custom shape
– Shape Properties: Rotation, fill color, stroke color, line width, line dash pattern, line end, line join
– Draw complex shapes using union, intersection and different boolean operations
– Use alignment tools to easily align multiple objects
– Snap objects when mouse moves for precision alignment
Groups & Shape Panel
– Shape thumbnails are shown with colours for easy recognition
– Highlight shapes when mouse move in the panel
– Group multiple shapes quickly by dragging over other shapes
– Show/Hide shapes to focus on drawing
– Import SVG created from other applications.
– Export to UIView class
– Use Command + C to copy selected shapes code to your clipboard
– Export to PNG/JPG image with additional @2x retina display.
Features in Pro version NOT AVAILABLE in BezierCode Lite:
– Export to OSX objective C code
– Gradient fill
– Inner and outer shadow
– Pencil tool
– Drawing using CAShapeLayer
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.