iPaper is a modern note taking app with a stunning interface. It’s an elegant outliner in the form of a text editor, with a robust document management system.
iPaper provides the best environment for ideas and insights. Packed with great features: Focus mode, Typewriter scrolling, Word counting.
# Key Features:
– Library and folders: All your outlines in one place, neatly organized.
– Open Quicky: Search and open any document instantly by just typing a few words.
– Favorite a document and access them quickly from the Favorited folder.
– Create lists inside lists.
– Easy to organize the outline.
– Expand to reveal detail, collapse to hide detail.
– Add notes and links.
– Add highlight to important phrases.
– Checklist with checkboxes
– Change font, font size, make bold and italic text.
– Mark item as completed.
– Zoom in to any item. Zoom out to exit.
– It's a text editor, so you can intuitively copy/paste, search/replace, undo/redo.
– Drag and drop to organize.
– Markdown highlighting
– Focus mode: Dim everything except the current section of text.
– Typewriter mode: Keep the line you're typing centered on screen.
– Live Statistics: View word count, character count as you type.
– Light/Dark/Sepia and many other beautiful themes.
– Create your own custom theme.
– Read and write OPML files (Outline Processor Markup Language).
– Export your outline to: OPML, PDF, Microsoft Word Document, RTF, HTML, Markdown, and plain-text formats.
– Full Screen mode.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.