A practical toolbox full of lights (20+): Flashlights (iPhone 4 LED), Nightlights (with digital clock), SOS (with Morse) and so on.
Please check this app before you buy any other light related applications.
[What are in the BOX]
This little app brings you every kinds of lights by simply clicking the icons from the selection panel.
– iPhone 4 LED Flashlight (NEW)
* Real-life lights
– spiral lamp
* Nightlights (with digital clock)
– box light
* Occasional/Funny lights
– candle (animated)
– fire (animated, soundable)
– christmas (animated, soundable)
– lightsticks (soundable)
– neon (soundable)
* SOS lights
– flash (soundable)
– quick flash (soundable)
– morse (soundable)
* Select a Light Style
– click the light name (say 'Flashlight' or 'SOS') on the bottom toolbar to launch the selection panel
– click the item you prefer
* Change Brightness
– slide on the brightness area in the bottom toolbar, or
– slide horizontally on the light area (outside the bottom toolbar)
* Change Color
– slide on the color area in the bottom toolbar, or
– slide vertically on the light area (outside the bottom toolbar), or
– shake your iPhone/iPod to shuffle the color
* Make Some Noise (sound may vary or be not applicable based on the selected light)
– click the Horn icon to switch the sound on or off, or
– shake your iPhone/iPod to make sound (for lightsticks & neon)
* Lock to avoid accidential touches
– click the Lock icon to enable or disable the adjustment (thru shake or slide the light area) for the accidential touches.
* Switch to Super-Bright Mode
– just make a two-finger click on the light area :)
* Show Help
– click the 'i' icon on the left top in the selection panel
[Useful Tips for Special Lights]
– useful when you need only a ray of light or the iPhone/iPod has a little power energy
– two-finger click on the light area to quickly switch between the focus mode and full screen mode
– used when you go to sleep at night
– simply touch the screen to quickly turn on the nightlight
– again, simply touch the screen to turn off the light and switch to the night clock mode
– click the Horn icon to enable/disable the fire burning sound
– used for the holidays
– click the Horn icon to enable/disable playing the Merry Christmas & Happy New Year song
– used when you are in a concert
– click the Horn icon to enable/disable the special sound for the concert
– shake your iPhone/iPod to repeat the sound
– a funny light style simulating a real dynamo flashlight
– shake your iPhone/iPod to generate the 'electricity'
– the more quickly you shake, the more light you will get
* SOS with Morse
– a useful and funny tool simulating the Morse telegraph transmitter, with both sound and flash light
– enter the text and click OK to begin
To get the best result, please set your iPhone/iPod screen brightness to the maximum through the Settings application.
Please also note: Continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org *
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.