Handy tool for manage your OpenSSH ssh client configuration file. You can add or edit identity files, port forwardings (with graphical preview) and any other ssh config option.
• Add/change identity files by choosing them in file dialog
• Add/edit port forwarding options with graphical help
• Add/edit any supported ssh option with help
• RSA key pair generation
• Separators for grouping host configurations
• Ability to disable each single config option
• Action to generate command for ssh copy id
• Open connection to server (from editor or menu bar icon)
• Store passwords and perform automatic login with this passwords
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.