Tembo is a super-efficient, organized file search tool. It will get to your files as quickly as possible. Tembo finds documents, folders, mail messages, bookmarks, images, videos, and more.
Search starts with a single text entry. Tembo then groups search results by file type category. For each group, Tembo first shows the top 10 matches. Often enough, you will find the sought for file right here.
The real power of Tembo is revealed when you drill down into a group. You will find up to 10’000 search results. Filters appropriate to the current group help you quickly find what you are looking for.
Filters show options that are actually available. The File Type filter, for example, shows a Microsoft Word option only if the search returned Word files. Select that option to reduce the long list of results to just Word files. Command-click several filter values to see files of different types.
\ What filters are available?
• Bookmarks & History: Type, URL Domain
• Documents: File Type
• Fonts: File Type
• Images: Resolution, File Type
• Messages: Subject, From, To
• Movies: File Type, Codec
• Music: Artist, File Type
• PDF Documents: Author
• Source Code Files: File Type
\ What is new in Tembo 2 ?
• Actions: rename, tag, or trash files from search results
• Sharing: send files by Mail, Messages, Facebook, etc.
• File Info window: easy-to-read overview of important file properties
• View options: font size, date format, grid of icons or previews
• Collapsible groups: hide seldomly visited groups
• Menu bar button and global keyboard shortcuts
• Speed and looks! Faster. Better looking.
\ What can I do with search results?
• Double-click a file to open it.
• Hold the option key while double-clicking to send Tembo to the background
• Use the action button to perform tasks: rename, trash, tag, etc.
• Use the share button to share selected files with others
• Hit the space bar to get a QuickLook preview of the file
• Control-click or right-click to access the context menu
• Drag a file out of Tembo into Finder or into another application
\ Which files can Tembo find?
Tembo uses the existing Spotlight index. Tembo can find any file indexed by Spotlight. This includes files in the Library folders, but excludes most system files, hidden files, etc.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.