In our complete ethical hacking masterclass course, you will learn from scratch how to master ethical hacking and cybersecurity. This course offers more than 13+ hours of content starting from a beginner and working your way up to some more advanced ethical hacking skills. The skills you learn in this course can help translate into the workplace and help you further your career as a cybersecurity and ethical hacking professional.
- Access 78 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Ethically hack a server using command injection vulnerability w/ Netcat
- Bypass antivirus by changing the malware binary
- Change the look of a page using HTML code injection
The ZAP is a fine-grained tool that every penetration testers, hacker, developers must have in their arsenal and hence required a solid understanding and through training to perform security testing from its core. This course enables you to test web applications, automated testing, manual testing, fuzzing web applications, perform bug hunting and complete web assessment using ZAP.
- Access 23 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Uncover hidden bugs & vulnerabilities
- Know the hidden power of ZAP to assess web applications
- Use SQLmap, Nmap, Nikto & all tools in kali Linux w/ and in ZAP UI simultaneously
To completely understand computer security, it’s vital to step outside the fence and to think outside the box. Computer security is not just about firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems or anti-viruses. It’s also about tricking people into doing whatever a hacker wishes, for their benefit. A secure system, network or infrastructure is also about informed people. That’s what this course is all about. It will help you learn to master ethical hacking techniques and methodologies that are used in penetration systems. This course covers both theoretical and practical aspects and contains hands-on labs about hacking systems, networks, wireless, mobile and websites.
- Access 89 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Ethical Hacking, Footprinting, & Reconnaissance
- Scan networks & enumerate and discover vulnerabilities
- Learn about system hacking & vulnerability exploitation
This course is intended for ethical hackers and those who want to protect against these kinds of attacks. Those are only theoretical examples in a lab environment. Hacking is illegal without explicit permission.
Did you know that more than 73 million web sites in the world run on the WordPress publishing platform? This makes WordPress more popular than Microsoft SharePoint, Blogger, or Drupal. It also means that WordPress is a large target for hackers. When it comes to WordPress security, there are a lot of things you can do to lock down your site to prevent hackers and vulnerabilities from affecting your e-commerce site or blog. The strategies that you will learn in this course can help any WordPress installation become significantly more secure, and raise awareness of the types of vulnerabilities to defend against.
- Access 41 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Secure WordPress Websites
- Prevent spam & brute force attacks
- Secure HTTP headers & configure 2-factor authentication
- Block malicious IPs & attacks
Even if you are a penetration tester, security consultant, a Linux administrator or a developer, you should also have to know how to fix your security, how to protect actively, and reactively your Linux servers. To have an all in one product easily manageable, that would know the attacks and prevent them from being successful. This course is all about this. It is about protecting your server. You will witness different attacks and you will see a product like this in action. This product is called BitNinja and it is an All in one security for Linux Servers. So you can see the attacks but also you will see how to protect against them.
- Access 40 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Scan a website hosted on WordPress & exploit its vulnerabilities
- Learn about proactive protection mechanisms such as IP Reputation, Port Honeypots, Web Honeypots, DoS Detection, and WAF Modules
- Understand reactive protection mechanisms such as Malware Detection, Outbound WAF, & see BitNinja-CLI capabilities
- Learn about troubleshooting & how to find a trouble maker IP
If you’re looking to build a career in security, there’s no better place to focus your efforts than penetration testing. By understanding the vulnerabilities and dangers presented by your network’s structure, you’ll learn how to remedy these gaps and save your company from major security breaches.
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Master ethical hacking techniques used in penetration systems
- Learn the basic methods for penetration testing of a web application
- Control remote servers
- Learn to gain information on potential targets
- Study various attack types: authentication, session management, access controls, data stores, etc.
Penetration testing and information security are one of the fastest-growing job categories according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Whether you’re looking to pass the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam, take your next step in the CompTIA Cybersecurity Pathway, or you’re just looking to learn some awesome ethical hacking skills, you’re in the right place. This course focuses on how to be a pentester. A pen tester plans and scopes a pen test engagement with a client, finds vulnerabilities, exploits them to get into a network, then reports on those findings to the client.
- Access 67 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Use the tools you’ll need to scan networks, crack passwords, analyze & intercept traffic, discover code vulnerabilities, and compromise resources
- Recognize vulnerabilities within a system, run exploits, & suggest solutions to a client to remediate the weak points
- Work within a virtual environment to practice your pen-testing skills, including using Oracle VM manager, Kali Linux, Metasploitable, & DVWA
- Scope, plan, & execute a pen test engagement from start to finish
Properly trained IT security staff who can analyze, monitor and protect cybersecurity resources are in high demand. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts that information security analysts will be the fastest-growing overall job category, with 37 percent overall growth between 2012 and 2022. And if you’re aiming to stack your resumé with a recognized certification and earn big bucks as a security analyst, this course is for you. With 51 lectures, this class will teach you everything you need to know to respond to cybersecurity threats and attacks. It will make you an outstanding cybersecurity analyst and in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
- Access 51 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques like OS fingerprinting, e-mail harvesting, & social media profiling using tools such as Nmap, Netstat, and Syslog
- Analyze the results of network reconnaissance, & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents w/ a forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody, & analyze incident severity