Amazon Web Services (AWS) dominates the public cloud market by a huge margin and it continues to be the first choice for many organizations. Networking has been an area of focus for all the leading cloud service providers. AWS has a suite of network-related products that help to perform network-related tasks in AWS. By the end of this book, you will have hands-on experience of working with network tasks on AWS.
- Access 264 pages & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of all networking services available in AWS
- Learn auto-scale instance based on the increase & decrease of the traffic
- Deploy applications in a highly available & fault-tolerant manner
- Configure Route 53 for a web application
- Discover troubleshooting tips & best practices at the end
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.