In the battle for Middle-earth, a new Fellowship is born.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
NOTE: If you experience problems launching the game, check you are signed into Game Center, then try again.
Sauron’s dark forces are marching and a small band of heroes is all that stands before them. Together, Eradan the Ranger, Andriel the Elf and Farin the Dwarf embark on an epic journey across frozen mountain ranges, ancient forests and mighty citadels to protect the North from his terrible power.
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is the untold story of those heroes and the unbreakable Fellowship they formed. A compelling combination of visceral action and immersive role-playing that can be played in single-player mode or with friends in co-operative multiplayer mode over a local network connection.*
• Take on the might of Sauron’s forces alone in single-player mode or invite friends to form a Fellowship in local network multiplayer mode.*
• Discover an untold story of the war in the North of Middle-earth, inspired by J. R. R. Tolkien’s renowned The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
• Engage in brutal combat with your blade, bow, axe or magic and summon Beleram, one of the Great Eagles of Middle-earth, to fight alongside you in battle.
• Develop the Fellowship’s unique skills, customize their appearance and upgrade their weapons, equipment and armor.
• Forge a new path through unexplored domains of Middle-earth as well as legendary locations such as Rivendell and the Misty Mountains.
*Multiplayer is only available on a local network and does not have an online element.
Important information regarding The Lord of the Rings: War in the North:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 11GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and 8xxx series.
• The following graphics card requires 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on The Lord of the Rings: War in the North mini-site at feralinteractive.com/lotrwin
THE LORD OF THE RINGS: WAR IN THE NORTH software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Originally developed by Snowblind Studios, Inc. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. © 2013 New Line Productions, Inc. All The Lord of the Rings content other than content from the New Line films © 2013 The Saul Zaentz Company, d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises (“SZC”). The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, The Lord of the Rings, and the names of the characters, events, items, and places therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of SZC under license to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Developed by and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. SNOWBLIND STUDIOS LOGO, WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s13)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.