Researchers at Monash University have developed a diet and corresponding app to assist in management of the gastrointestinal symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). The Monash University Low FODMAP diet works by restricting foods high in some carbohydrates called FODMAPs.
The app includes the following:
– Background information about FODMAPs
– A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
– A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
– A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
– A one week food & symptom journal to monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.