This advanced network hacking course is designed to build on your foundational knowledge. It aims to break down each attack into smaller components so you can understand how each of these components works. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to mix attacks and adopt attacks to suit different situations and different scenarios, as well as know how to write your own man in the middle scripts to implement your own man in the middle attacks.
- Access 83 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to extend the pre-connection attacks that you already know
- Extend the deauthentication attack to target multiple clients & multiple networks at once
- Understand a number of advanced techniques to gain access to various network configurations & encryptions
- Discover how to manually configure & create a fake access point
- Create fake captive portals, steal WPA/WPA2 passwords & spy on clients
- Cover post-connection attacks
If you want to get started as an ethical hacker, learn how network security professionals protect their systems, or elevate your IT career, this is the course for you. Here, you’ll learn from experienced network security professionals while covering the most important topics in ethical hacking today.
- Access 92 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to ethical hacking
- Learn how to install Linux, terminal basics, & Wireshark setup
- Understand how to stay anonymous online & access the dark web using TOR
- Explore aircark-ng, HashCat, & WiFi hacking
- Defend your own networks from attacks
- Clone websites
This course is all about WiFi and the security of wireless networks. You’ll study different threats, weaknesses, and attack methods for WiFi hacking. After completing this course, you’ll be confident with breaking all types of WiFi encryption methods.
- Access 17 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how wireless networks work
- Understand important setting to change on your router
- Install Kali Linux in VMware player
- Explore useful Linux commands w/ examples
- Perform a Denial of Service Attack & find hidden wireless networks
- Use various tools like Aircrack-ng, WiFite, Crunch, Cowpatty, Pyrit, & Reaver
Nmap is the internet’s most popular network scanner with advanced features that even seasoned professionals don’t know about. In this complete course, you’ll uncover secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery using Nmap. You’ll go from beginner to expert in easy to follow, structured steps covering all major platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux, and Kali. At the end of the course, you’ll have a practical skill set in using Nmap to scan networks.
- Access 56 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Become an expert in using Nmap for ethical hacking, system administration & network security
- Learn how to successfully discover active & vulnerable platforms on a network
- Master service detection, version detection, operating system detection, & optimizing timing and performance
- Scan to determine firewall rules while avoiding intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- Understand how Nmap is used in combination w/ criminal hacking infrastructures
- Cover both the command line version of Nmap & the GUI version of Nmap called Zenmap
Interested in hacking for the good guys? This comprehensive course will take you from zero to hero in the field of ethical hacking, the career path where you get paid to expose system and network security threats. You’ll explore four main sections: network penetration testing, gaining access, post exploitation, and web app penetration testing to get a complete, well-rounded education in how to responsibly and effectively improve security.
- Access 125 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic network pentesting
- Gather information about networks & computers, & learn how to gain access & attack targets
- Understand how to gain full access to computer systems w/o user interaction
- Create server side & client side attacks
- Discover how to interact w/ the systems you’ve compromised
- Learn how to detect, prevent, & secure your system & yourself from every attack you learn
The CISSP is an internationally recognized certification that demonstrates an IT professional’s technical and managerial competence to protect organizations from increasingly sophisticated attacks. It’s an ideal certification for anyone who wants to work in IT as it satisfies all government and professional security certification mandates and leaps out on a resume. In this course, you’ll receive in-depth instruction in all things CISSP, so you can be fully prepared when you decide it’s time to take the exam.
- Access 68 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss penetration testing & information systems access control
- Explore common security architecture frameworks
- Understand different network types & topologies
- Learn about cryptography, physical security, & operations security
- Discuss the legal regulations & liability behind systems security
This course will introduce you to the various methods, tools, and techniques used by attackers. You’ll study web application flaws and their exploitation. Upon completion, you’ll understand major web application flaws and how to exploit a number of dangerous vulnerabilities like SQL injections, CSRF attacks, XSS vulnerabilities, phishing, and more.
- Access 23 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how the web works
- Use the Vega Web Vulnerability Scanner
- Understand SQL injection attacks
- Hack WordPress w/ WPscan
- Discuss cross-site scripting & cross-site request forgery
- Hook victims using BeEF Framework
- Gain full control over the target machine
- Discover how phishing works