for example to make the chain?, or to create routines as games?
to beat the streak ?
Do a thing frequently to make it a habit. Or you could waste time making insane charts and notecards.
You need a simple painless way of tracking your progress.
You can try this simple widget which I made for myself because I wanted to use simplest way to track - Just 1-Click procedure!
It' a simplified habit tracker to keep motivation up. And it allows to track only ONE HABIT. Studies shows that you should focus only on ONE HABIT A TIME to develop it fully and successfully.
I've been developing this widget for 24 months, and have it as is now still with updates coming to fine tune it to maximum.
How to use this widget for Habit building?
1. Put the widget on home screen to see it all time. It has only 1 habit to track this way you are not losing your focus. As tracking several habits is not working as studies showed.
2. Tracking is rewarding every time- the Widget got only 1 button to click after task, and it is clickable directly on Home Screen so no wasting of time consuming menu popups! This motivates to continue and keeps momentum going.
3. Quick status of the Habit progress – the widget has a shape of charging battery showing visually charge level and has semaphore lights indicators and always shows essential statistics numbers.
4. Reward is show after repetition is done. Again this motivates to continue and keeps good momentum!
5. Punishment or bad consequences are shown if repetition was not done, this motivates to finish habit!
[NB. The motivation principle for this tool was inspired by Neuro Linguistic Programming(NLP). NLP describes how to use influence strategy to make the habit easy to wire into the brain!]
Amazingly Simple Interface
1-click tracking directly on Home Screen (no new app, no new menu, no new popup)
Charging battery shape progress
Color indicators and texts for showing status
Customized habit titles and ideas
Customized punishments and ideas!
Brilliant Habit Repetitions
Multiple habit repetitions per period
Daily and weekly repetitions
Customized notes for each repetition
Convenient Habit Management
Predefined ideas for new habits and rewards
Habit names, rewards, punishments are stored for later reuse
Ability to extend habit time
Ability to change habit in any time
Undo of a miss-click
No irritating alarms and reminders by default
Customized reminders and alerts
Smart status notification reminders (alerts not shown if the habit was already tracked today)
Habit progress charts
Habit history & tracking history
Proven Scientific methodology
Uses Positive NLP based reinforcement system with awards & continuity effects
Uses Negative NLP based reinforcement systems by punishment if habits missed.
Hidden Features for Geeks!
Click on reward to get custom note dialog
Click on datestamp to get current habit chart
When you select custom habit it is saved for future use
7 toxic money habits you should quit:
Comparing your money situation to other people's
Spending all your income
Depending on credit cards
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.