Ashampoo Snap lets you create screenshots and videos easily and quickly. It supports multiple different ways to capture screenshot or video — including scrolling window capture — and allows you to annotate screenshots after capture.
With Ashampoo Snap …
… you capture images and videos right from your screen in seconds
- Capture rectangular regions
- Use free form capture for maximum flexibility
- Use timers for interval capturing
… you have the tools to express yourself visually
- Get your message across with texts, hints and notes
- Command attention with arrows, shapes and stamps
- Use the pencil tool to draw freely
… sharing becomes a breeze
- Save your screenshots to common image formats
- Create PDFs without extra tools
- Upload to Facebook, Twitter and Ashampoo Webspace with ease
Ashampoo Snap is ideal for beginners and professionals alike.
- Experience visually intuitive controls
- Enjoy smooth 1-click operations
- Quickly access tools through the capture bar
Ashampoo Snap provides everything you need to capture information, apply annotations and effects to illustrate your point and publish the results.
- Ashampoo Snap provides multiple capture modes to cover all possible eventualities. Besides optional keyboard shortcuts to trigger the different modes, there is no fiddling with your keyboard required as most modes simply involve mouse positioning and clicking to begin/end the capturing process.
- Once your screenshot(s) have been created it is time to start editing. You don’t need extra image editing software, Ashampoo Snap supports you with a range of built-in functions to annotate, illustrate and process your screenshots to help you communicate your thoughts and ideas.
- Ashampoo Snap helps you manage your files both during and after the production process as well as to export and distribute them.
- File Management. Discard and delete snapshots right from within Ashampoo Snap. You may even open and re-edit existing images and PDF documents or browse their output folders, all with a single click. Use the built-in date- and timestamp feature to catalog your images and apply either text- or image-based watermarks with transparency to protect your intellectual property.
- File Export. Besides support for printing and exporting your processed images to the Windows system clipboard, Ashampoo Snap supports several additional output formats.